Not to divide this country even more, but DAMN, so many other states have terrible taste in food.
Thrillist.com just put together a list of the GROSSEST FOOD that people love in every state. Here are some of the highlights . . .
- Akutaq in Alaska. That’s “Eskimo Ice Cream” . . . but not delicious Eskimo Pies. It’s a mix of seal and other animal fats, with berries, and sometimes sugar and milk.
- New Haven Clam Pie in Connecticut. That’s pizza with clams and white sauce.
- Lamb fries in Kentucky. Those are deep-fried lamb testicles.
- Koolickle in Mississippi. That’s a pickle soaked in Kool-Aid. WHAT?
- Cincinnati Chili Five-Way in Ohio. It’s spaghetti with chili instead of red sauce, plus cheese, beans, and onions on top.
- Chop Suey Sandwich in Rhode Island. Yes, they put chop suey between two hamburger buns.