Earlier this month, JOHNNY DEPP accused his former business managers of screwing him royally . . . and he sued them for more than $25 million. Well, they just filed court papers saying Johnny screwed himself with his ridiculous spending.
And they gave examples. Like the $75 million he’s spent on 14 different residences . . . his $18 million luxury yacht . . . and the $30,000 he spends on wine EVERY MONTH.
He also paid $3 million to blast the ashes of author HUNTER THOMPSON out of a cannon.
The papers say, quote, “Depp lived an ultra-extravagant lifestyle that often knowingly cost in excess of $2 million per month to maintain, which he simply could not afford.
“Depp, and Depp alone, is fully responsible for any financial turmoil he finds himself in today.”
(You can read the whole thing here.)
It’s really amazing how much of an out-of-control beast our healthcare system has become after decades and decades of running totally unchecked.
A couple in Utah had a baby a few weeks ago, and the guy just posted a copy of their hospital bill on Reddit . . . that showed a $39.35 charge for, quote, “skin to skin after C-sec.”
In other words, they were charged 40 bucks to hold their son after he was born.
How can the hospital possibly think that’s a reasonable charge?
A labor and delivery nurse posted a response to explain it: When a baby is born with a c-section in the operating room and the parents hold them right away, an extra nurse has to stay and monitor the baby to make sure they’re okay.
And while that may be true, the consensus online is that it’s still a ridiculous thing to see on a hospital bill.
We know the main excuses for not going to the gym. You’re too tired, too busy, or too comfortable on the couch. But you can be more creative than THAT, right?
A new survey asked people for the most ridiculous excuse they’d ever used to get out of working out. Here are the five best . . .
- “I couldn’t go to the gym because my psychic said I was going to get a call from an old flame.”
- “I just did an eating contest and I can’t move.”
- “I slipped a disc putting on running socks.”
- “I couldn’t find a parking space at the gym so I didn’t go in.”
- “I was about to go, but my roommate had a coupon for 50% off at Dominos.”
We found a funny list online, where people gave the most ridiculous reasons they’d heard for someone getting dumped. Here are the best ones.
- A woman dumped a guy because he used too many hashtags on Instagram.
- A guy dumped a girl because her jaw clicked when they made out.
- A woman broke up with a guy after she saw his childhood photos, and thought he looked weird when he was 12.
- A guy stopped dating a woman after he saw her eating peas one at a time.
- A guy bragged about going to the gym a lot, but couldn’t lift his girlfriend up, so she broke up with him.
- A guy dumped a girl after his dad reminded him that all women POOP. (???)
- A guy found out his girlfriend’s glasses didn’t have a prescription in them.
- It was right before Valentine’s Day, and the guy didn’t want to go through the trouble of buying something.
- The girlfriend’s dad was terminally ill, and the guy didn’t want to feel obligated to go to his FUNERAL.
- And finally, quote, “His name didn’t match his face.”
20-year-old Tara Monroe is a junior at Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas. She got a DUI in March and her license was suspended. But she needed a fast way to get around campus, and she says, quote, “riding a bike sucks.”
So . . . she bought a pink Barbie TOY JEEP off Craigslist. It runs on a 12-volt battery and maxes out at five miles per hour. It also looks ridiculous when an adult is driving it.
She’s been spotted in it all over the campus . . . which has led to TONS of people posting pictures of her on social media. She says, quote, “This is the best way I could’ve gotten my 15 minutes of fame.”
Toy Barbie Jeep to Class