Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt in Cannes | Photo Credit: Nils Sautter
One of Hollywood’s highest profile marriages is over.
According to a report on CNN, Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from husband Brad Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences.
Court documents indicate that the pair separated on September 15, two years and one month after they married in August 2014.
Jolie is seeking physical custody of their six children and asking the court to grant Pitt visitation.
She is also asking to keep “miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects” as well as any earnings from after the date of their separation and other separate assets to be determined later.
“Angelina will always do what’s in the best interest to protect her children,” Geyer Kosinski, Jolie’s manager, told E! News in a statement Tuesday.
Read the Jolie-Pitt divorce documents
This study is supposed to serve as a warning, but for me, it’s a to-do list.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest just released their annual report on the most absurdly unhealthy items at chain restaurants in 2016. Here’s the top five . . .
- Applebee’s Build Your Sampler appetizer. If you pick cheeseburger egg rolls, pretzels and cheese dip, chicken quesadillas, boneless wings, and spinach dip, it comes to 3,390 calories, 65 grams of saturated fat, and 11,650 milligrams of sodium.
- Maggiano’s Marco’s Meal For Two. Even if you pick the “lighter” options for an appetizer, pasta, and dessert, you’ll both still eat at least 2,840 calories and 79 grams of saturated fat.
- Cheesecake Factory’s Fried Chicken and Waffles Benedict. If you get this for brunch, it has 2,580 calories and 86 grams of saturated fat.
- Dave & Buster’s Short Rib and Cheesy Mac Stack. This sandwich has short ribs with mac-and-cheese on top for 1,910 calories and 42 grams of saturated fat.
- Sonic’s large Grape Slush with Rainbow Candy. You’ll drink 970 calories and one-and-a-quarter cups of sugar.
(Here are a few more of their picks.)
A weathergirl in the U.K. dropped a bunch of “Ghostbusters” references during her report on Monday. Apparently she said 22 different things that either had to do with the movies, or the actors. But you have to listen pretty closely to catch some of them.
On Thursday night, a reporter in Las Vegas was doing a story on a new shopping center. And one of the people behind her was a kid who wouldn’t stop showing off his embarrassing DANCE moves.
It was actually half-dancing, and half-posing like he was on a catwalk or something. Then apparently someone in the crowd annoyed him, because he shot a nasty look their way . . . then went right back to dancing.