The Powerball jackpot is over a BILLION now, because no one’s won since November 4th. But plenty of people have matched the five REGULAR numbers without the getting the Powerball . . . which wins you a sweet $1 million.
In fact, the Powerball has made 67 people MILLIONAIRES since the last time someone won the jackpot . . . including 28 on Saturday. So hey, even if you don’t win a billion tomorrow, maybe you’ll JUST miss and get a million-dollar consolation prize.
According to BusinessInsider.com, here are ten things grown men should never wear. Most guys have at least one of these in their closet . . .
- Anything with flames on it.
- Really wide ties. They haven’t been fashionable since the mid-’90s. Thinner ties are more in fashion now.
- Tie-dye shirts.
- Cargo pants or shorts. Which is debatable, since a LOT of guys still wear them.
- Jeans with a ton of embroidery on the back.
- Belts with metal studs. They’re for angry teenagers and punk rockers, sorry.
- Shirts you’d ONLY wear to a club. If you’re a grown man, your REGULAR dress shirts should be good enough to go out in.
- Fedoras. Only skinny hipsters can pull it off.
- Wearing sandals all the time. Adidas flip flops, Tevas . . . it doesn’t matter.
- Anything with a huge Abercrombie & Fitch logo on it. You shouldn’t still be dressing like you did in 1998.