It’s time to find out if you’ve been doing very basic things in a STRANGE way without even realizing it.
Buzzfeed just put out a quiz to find out how “normal” people do some basic, everyday things. Here’s what they found . . .
- 48% of people sit on public toilet seats. 27% squat or hover over them, and 25% use a seat cover or put down a layer of toilet paper.
- You know how your earbuds say “L” and “R”? 91% of people follow that and put the corresponding bud in the correct ear.
- 79% of people cut their sandwiches diagonally. Only 21% cut them down the middle.
- Only 42% of people shower in the morning, the other 58% shower at night.
- 97% of people wear their watch with the face on the outside of their wrist. 3% have the face on the inside.
- And 5% of people eat pizza by starting with the crust.
I figured you should hear this story once, since this guy is going to hear about it every single day for the rest of his life.
A guy named Walter from Argentina went on a trip to Brazil with his wife Claudia and their 14-year-old son last week. And as they were driving home, they stopped at a gas station to fill up. And Claudia got out to buy some cookies.
But Walter didn’t realize it . . . he thought she was still sleeping in the backseat. So he and his son drove off and left her behind. And when she tried to call him, it didn’t work . . . since he was going through a rural area and he didn’t have a signal.
So she finally called the police, and they took her to the police station. And Walter drove SIXTY MILES before he finally realized she was missing. Then he turned around to go back and get her, but she’d been stranded for over two hours by then.
And the cops say she was FURIOUS. Quote, “There was no physical assault . . . but she was very angry. She was moaning at him for taking so long to realize.” She also kicked the car when he showed up.
Wiggling into your jeans while you pull them up by the belt loops.
There’s plenty of stuff about women that’s a complete mystery to men. But enough about their orgasms. There’s other stuff too. Probably.
There’s a discussion going on right now on Reddit.com where guys are sharing the weird things women do without realizing just how weird they are. Here are eight of our favorites . . .
1. If you have straight hair, wanting to curl it . . . if you have curly hair, wanting to straighten it.
2. Wiggling into your jeans while you pull them up by the belt loops.
3. Saying you don’t want fries, then eating half of someone else’s fries.
4. Always being cold in every situation.
5. Putting decorative soaps right by the sink, then getting mad when someone uses them.
6. Borrowing a sweatshirt . . . then keeping it.
7. Not realizing that just responding to a text with “yes” or “k” makes a guy think you’re furious at him.
8. Saying you don’t have an opinion on where to go eat . . . but hating all of the options someone else suggests.
(You can check out the eight weird things men do without realizing it here.)
Guys you’re about to learn that you’ve been doing a few weird things your entire life . . . and you had NO IDEA.
There’s a discussion right now on Reddit.com where women are sharing the weird things guys do without even REALIZING they’re weird. Here are the eight best ones . . .
- Going months without washing or changing their sheets.
- Slapping their pockets to make sure their phone and wallet are in there.
- Spending a really long time in the bathroom on the toilet.
- Turning down the radio when they get lost . . . like somehow THAT’s the reason.
- Keeping large amounts of change scattered around their room.
- Putting their hand down their pants when they watch TV.
- Lowering their voice when they talk on the phone, especially to another guy.
- Denying they fell asleep when they’re randomly caught napping.
What’s the one LITTLE thing in life that makes you happy? Someone posted the question on Reddit. Here are the ten best answers we’ve seen . . .
- A shower with good water pressure.
- Sleeping in your own bed after a trip.
- Fresh sheets.
- Fresh bread, with butter that’s easily spreadable.
- Getting a piece of food out of your teeth.
- Waking up for work, and realizing it’s Saturday.
- When you’re sick, and you can suddenly breathe through your nose again.
- Using the bathroom when you really have to go.
- Falling asleep on a road trip, and realizing you slept through a huge chunk of it.
- Hitting every green light.
(Here are a few more we liked: Having your head or back scratched by someone with nails . . . taking a nap on a rainy day . . . popping bubble wrap . . . getting goose bumps . . . and taking your socks off after a long day.)