What are the creepiest things you can do on Facebook? Some of the best ones are: Tagging yourself in someone else’s engagement photo . . . requesting someone’s relationship status and address . . . and friending someone else’s grandma.
The words "creepy" and "Facebook" are pretty much intertwined now . . . since everyone has done SOMETHING creepy on Facebook. But when you get beyond stalking your exes, what OTHER creepy things go on?
Here’s a list from Gizmodo.com of the eight creepiest things you can do on Facebook . . . and they really nailed it.
1. Posting a photo of your face on someone else’s wall with zero explanation.
2. Tagging yourself in someone else’s engagement photo.
3. Commenting on someone’s photo from 10 years ago as if it’s current. Like, if they’re eating a donut, write, "Mmm! Looks good!"
4. Commenting on someone’s life events you had no part in.
5. Requesting someone’s relationship status . . . and their address.
6. Friending someone’s GRANDMOTHER.
7. POKING someone’s grandmother.
8. Sincerely interacting and engaging with brands. Think of how weirded out your friends will be when they see you respond, "LOL" to a super lame joke that Burger King or T-Mobile posted.