There’s something so masterfully LAZY about this.
Apparently, people are now eating oranges in the SHOWER . . . because it helps them avoid the sticky mess that comes from eating them in normal places.
And the trend is spreading because people are sharing pictures of their “shower oranges” on social media. Of course they are.
(Reddit) A Norwegian comedian wanted to prove that songs could become club hits without making any sense, so he collected randoms words and names in Spanish (a language he did not speak) as lyrics and added cliché saxophones and accordion mixes. The song charted across Europe, reaching #1 in some places.
“Salsa Tequila” is a novelty song by Norwegian comedian Anders Nilsen in Spanish. He doesn’t speak Spanish, as he admits in the song by saying “No hablo español” (I do not speak Spanish). To make the song even catchier, he uses accordion and saxophone mixes noting their usage had become prevalent in many recent hits. The song is written and produced by Nilsen, and was released in 2014 on Sony Music. It was a huge commercial success in Norway and the Netherlands and has charted in Belgium. The lyric music video is directed by Galvan Mehidi.
OK this song is hilarious.
Genius places to hide your Christmas presents
If you don’t do a good job hiding your Christmas presents, they WILL be found. No child OR adult can resist hunting them down early.
A new survey asked people the best place they’ve hidden Christmas presents. Here are the top five . . .
- At a friend’s house.
- In suitcases.
- In the very back of the closet.
- On top of a cupboard.
- In the shed.
Here are six things you probably don’t know about your BUTT . . .
- Your butt muscles are the largest muscles in your body.
- Women have bigger butts than men because of estrogen. Men’s bodies tell their fat to go to their stomachs . . . women’s estrogen directs it to their butts.
- You can get skin cancer on your butt even if it’s covered. Skin cancer can appear on unlikely places like between your fingers and toes, on your underarms, your butt, and even your GENITALS.
- There’s a word for being attracted to butts. It’s pygophilia.
- A big butt is linked to intelligence. According to a University of Oxford study, being a woman with a big butt was linked to being more intelligent, supposedly due to having more omega-3 fats which help with brain development.
- Your big butt also makes you less likely to get sick. That same University of Oxford study found that women with bigger butts are less likely to get diabetes and heart disease, even though those two things are usually associated with obesity.
During Occupy Wall Street, everyone was talking about “the 1%.” But who really IS part of the 1%? YOU might be closer than you realize.
Some economists at the University of California, Berkeley analyzed income tax records and figured out how much household income you need to be part of the richest 1% in YOUR state. And in some places, the bar isn’t actually that high.
The state with the lowest bar is Idaho . . . if your household makes over $274,000 in Idaho, you’re in the richest 1%.
And there are five other states where you can be in the 1% by making under $300,000: Montana, Arkansas, New Mexico, Alabama, and Wyoming.
The state where you need the MOST money to be in the top 1% is Connecticut, at $642,000. Washington D.C. doesn’t count as a state, but to be in the top 1% there, you’d need $688,000-a-year.
The only other states where it takes at least half a million dollars a year to be in the top 1% are New York at $511,000 and New Jersey at $504,000.