We found a list online of weird things that can make people dislike you. Here are five we thought were pretty interesting . . .
- Opening up too much to someone you just met. You shouldn’t reveal anything too personal until you’ve known each other for a little while. You might think you’re just being open and honest, but it can actually come across as insecure.
- Asking too many questions. Most people like talking about themselves, so you SHOULD asked questions. But it’s a fine line, and you have to let them ask questions too, so they don’t feel like you’re just grilling them.
- Always saying yes when someone asks for a favor. A recent study found it can make it seem like you have ulterior motives. So it’s okay to say no sometimes, especially if there’s a legitimate reason you can’t do something.
- Playing hard to get. Sometimes it can work, but so can being honest when you like someone. A recent study found people were more prone to like someone if they thought the person liked THEM first.
- Posting too many selfies. Especially for people you just met. A recent study found that photos taken from four-to-five feet away make you seem more trustworthy and competent than photos taken from 18 inches away.
Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull are joining forces for an upcoming co-headlining tour across North America. The two turned to their social media followers to help them unveil the dates for their tour. Select fans who tweeted them Tuesday were sent details of each show, allowing the fans to then announce the dates to the world.
The road trip will kick off on September 12th with a show in Newark, New Jersey. Among the other cities hosting the duo are Washington DC, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Orlando. The pair will also touch down in the Canadian cities of Montreal and Toronto. The trek will wrap up on October 25th in Hollywood, Florida. Joining Pitbull and Enrique on the road as the opening act will be Colombian singer J Balvin.
Tickets for the tour will go on sale May 9th. Here’s a look at the dates For Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull’s tour:
- Sept. 12 — Newark, NJ (Prudential Center)
- Sept. 13 — Washington, DC (Verizon Center)
- Sept. 16 — Montreal, QC (Bell Centre)
- Sept. 19 — Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre)
- Sept. 25 — New York, NY (Madison Square Garden)
- Sept. 27 — Boston, MA (TD Garden)
- Oct. 2 — Kansas City, MO (Sprint Center)
- Oct. 3 — Rosemont, IL (Allstate Arena)
- Oct. 9 — San Diego, CA (Valley View Casino Center)
- Oct. 10 — Los Angeles, CA (STAPLES Center)
- Oct. 14 — Bay Area, CA TBD
- Oct. 17 — Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center)
- Oct. 19 — Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
- Oct. 21 — Orlando, FL (Amway Center)
- Oct. 22 — Atlanta, GA (The Arena at Gwinnett Center)
- Oct. 25 — Hollywood, FL (Hard Rock Live)