- Joan Rivers passed abercrombie outlet away September 4th.
- Her business was in order.
- She left her $150 million abercrombie outlet uk dollar estate to her daughter, Melissa, and grandson, Cooper.
- She also made provisions abercrombie sale for her dogs — two in New York City and two in Los Angeles.
Joan Rivers made her money by telling jokes, but she was serious about her business – and it was in order when she passed away on September 4th. And says that she left her $150 million dollar fortune to the people and animals she loved.
Joan’s daughter, Melissa Rivers, and grandson, Cooper will be well taken care of. Her New York rescue dogs Samantha and Teegan in New York City – who were by her side when she passed away – along with her Border Collie and Jack Russell Terrier in Los Angeles are also provided for. No exact figures were given as to how the cash was divvied up, but suffice to say everyone will be alright.
At this point, nothing’s been confirmed, but it’s thought that Joan’s longtime assistant, Jocelyn, will care for the dogs. Rivers abercrombie and fitch outlet uk ’ goddaughter Tracie Hotchner wrote on her , “How could you not love a woman who, when push came to shove, called her doggies her best friends and in later years said they were better companions than a husband because ‘they didn’t leave the seat up!’”
There are so many things that are conveniently easy in the movies but insanely difficult in real life . . . maybe even impossible. Here are nine classic examples . . .
- Swimming long distances underwater. Try this game: When someone goes underwater in a movie, try to hold your breath until they get some air themselves. Chances are you’ll lose.
- Guessing someone’s computer password. It’s always somebody’s daughter’s name, or if there’s a picture of a Maserati on the wall, then it’s “Maserati”.
But is it EVER that easy? And besides, isn’t every site these days making you add numbers and other characters?
- Computer hacking. There always seems to be that guy who can get into the Department of Defense in, like, five seconds. And everybody in movies seems to KNOW that guy.
- Pulling someone up with only one arm. A baby, sure. A toddler, probably. But if most of us had to pull someone up who’s, like, 12 or older . . . with just one arm . . . that someone is going to fall into the volcano.
- Waking up from being knocked out. When you wake up from being knocked out, you’re in pain. SERIOUS pain. But in the movies, they come to and get right back to business.
- Jumping through a glass window. Movie characters usually have a few superficial cuts and scrapes when they go through windows. If any.
YOU, on the other hand, would probably need stitches in several places. You might even need some parts reattached.
- Getting high-paying jobs at an early age. How many sexy twenty-somethings do you know who are Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists or astrophysicists who can save the world from alien attacks?
- Owning an apartment in New York City. I don’t know if you’ve heard, but apartments in New York are kind of expensive.
And it would be WAY too expensive for the struggling artist-type characters who always seem to own them.
- Sex. Nobody ever needs to fiddle with birth control . . . and when it’s over, nobody ever needs to clean up.
(E!Online / Reddit)
Miley Cyrus has joined the line-up for Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
She announced on Twitter that she will ring in the New Year by performing from Time Square in New York City.
She wrote: “Smilers! There’s been a change in my NYE plans. @RyanSeacrest asked me to perform in Times Square for #RockinEve!!”
Seacrest and Fergie are hosting two simultaneous parties from New York and Los Angeles, with performances on both coasts.
Already announced performers include Ariana Grande, Robin Thicke, Jason Derulo, Enrique Iglesias, Jason Derulo, Fall Out Boy, Florida Georgia Line and Jennifer Hudson.
More details will be announced soon.