A 24-year-old named Chelsea Wilson from Hollywood, Florida asked her dad if he’d drive her to a job interview last Thursday. It was at a bank . . . and being a good dad, he took her.
He figured it went really well too, because she came outside with a bunch of CASH. She said it was an advance payment on her salary. Yeah . . .
Anyway, that’s what he allowed himself to BELIEVE happened . . . until the FBI showed up at his house the next morning.
It turns out Chelsea was lying to him, and he hadn’t taken her to a job interview . . . she’d tricked him into being her GETAWAY DRIVER when she robbed the bank.
She’d also robbed three other banks before, although she didn’t get her dad tangled up in those.
She was arrested for robbery, but since her dad really didn’t know what was going on, he won’t be facing any charges.
(ABC 10 – Orlando)
When I woke up today, I had no plans to be this sexy. But hey, It happens.
Here are five bad morning habits that can ruin your day . . .
1. Hitting snooze. You disrupt your sleep cycle, and end up sleepier than if you’d just gotten up in the first place.
2. Checking your phone before you get out of bed. Research from the University of British Columbia found that people who checked email throughout the day were more stressed than people who checked it just three times a day.
And checking Facebook before you get out of bed can cause you to compare your life to your friends, and make you feel jealous and agitated.
3. Putting off exercise. Exercising any time is better than not exercising at all, but research has found that people who exercise in the morning have lower blood pressure and get better sleep.
4. Taking a shower that’s too hot. A hot shower in the morning will raise your body temperature and increase alertness . . . but if the water’s TOO hot it can cause dry, irritated skin that can become inflamed and itchy.
5. Eating a breakfast high in carbs. A donut or muffin makes you more likely to feel sleepy and hungry before lunch. But it’s still better than SKIPPING breakfast, which makes you much more likely to eat more calories later in the day.
Did you shower this morning, or just walk out the door smelling like a dumpster? Well, “Time” magazine recently did a poll, and found a surprising number of Americans DON’T shower every day.
Only 53% said they shower at least five times a week . . . 25% said three or four times . . . 15% said twice . . . and 8% said they only shower once a week. But apparently that’s not as gross as it sounds.
According to an infectious disease expert at Columbia University, showering more than twice a week doesn’t really help as far as hygiene goes. And it might actually be a BAD thing, because it dries you out and makes you more prone to skin infections.
With that said, there ARE reasons to take more showers than that. Like if you go to the gym . . . work in the garden . . . or you just STINK. But in general, one or two showers a week is fine.
And if you LIKE to shower every day, that’s okay. But don’t scrub your whole body with a loofa, just focus on your armpits and your below-the-belt areas.
(Yahoo / Time)