Next time you’re in an argument with your wife, make sure to bring this up. I’m sure she’ll love it.
A new study just proved women HOLD GRUDGES and stay angry longer than men.
Researchers at Harvard studied videos of sports like tennis and boxing from 44 different countries to see how men and women interacted with their opponents after a match.
And they found the men were MUCH friendlier with each other afterwards. And they were much more likely to have, quote, “peaceful” contact like a handshake or a hug.
The researchers say there’s an evolutionary reason why men are quicker at forgiving than women. Men originally had to work together to hunt or defend their tribe . . . while the women just took care of and defended their OWN family.
So men had to get over fights quicker to survive . . . and women had to hold grudges longer and be less trusting, also to survive.
Don’t let people tell you the Super Bowl is in San Francisco this year. It’s in Silicon Valley, over an hour south of San Francisco. And since people there just LOVE flashing their money around, it’s how something like THIS happens.
This Super Bowl now has the most expensive tickets of any sporting event in U.S. history. One ticket is now selling for an average of $4,957.
The old record was the Mayweather-Pacquiao boxing match back in May, where tickets got up to $4,672.
(NBC 4 – Oklahoma City)
We found a funny list online, where people gave the most ridiculous reasons they’d heard for someone getting dumped. Here are the best ones.
- A woman dumped a guy because he used too many hashtags on Instagram.
- A guy dumped a girl because her jaw clicked when they made out.
- A woman broke up with a guy after she saw his childhood photos, and thought he looked weird when he was 12.
- A guy stopped dating a woman after he saw her eating peas one at a time.
- A guy bragged about going to the gym a lot, but couldn’t lift his girlfriend up, so she broke up with him.
- A guy dumped a girl after his dad reminded him that all women POOP. (???)
- A guy found out his girlfriend’s glasses didn’t have a prescription in them.
- It was right before Valentine’s Day, and the guy didn’t want to go through the trouble of buying something.
- The girlfriend’s dad was terminally ill, and the guy didn’t want to feel obligated to go to his FUNERAL.
- And finally, quote, “His name didn’t match his face.”
Police Use an 11-Year-Old’s Drawing to Catch a Criminal
There was a string of burglaries recently in Stratford, Connecticut. One of them was at 11-year-old Rebecca DePietro’s house . . . and she got a quick look at the guy.
So when the cops asked her to describe him, she drew a picture. But we’re going to be harsh here . . . Rebecca is NOT a good artist. It was basically a lousy kid’s drawing of a guy with some scraggly facial hair.
But it was a lead. And when the cops compared it to one of their suspects last week, they felt like he looked close enough to the drawing that he was worth investigating.
He’s 32-year-old Pedro Bruno. And it turns out he WAS the burglar . . . because he confessed to everything.
The Stratford police chief says, quote, “For us to take that sketch and match it up, it was remarkable. Maybe she’s part of our next generation of detectives.” So they honored Rebecca in a ceremony on Thursday.
(NBC 30 – New Britain)
BEYONCÉ just shelled out $312,000 on a pair of diamond-encrusted stiletto heels pictured here.
beyonce heels – We assume she got them in gold, because she shelled out $85,000 for a matching gold belt.
On the plus side, Beyoncé’s $397,000 might be tax-deductible, because the owner of the company says he was told she bought the stuff for her next video.