Even if you’re single, maybe you won’t feel alone today thanks to your cat or dog. But if you’re single and don’t have a pet . . . um, no offense, I guess?
According to a new survey, 54% of people with pets are giving them a Valentine’s gift this year. And that makes sense, because we’re in VERY affectionate relationships with them.
91% tell their pets they love them . . . 70% let them sleep in their bed . . . and 32% kiss them on the lips, bacteria be damned.
This is like the plot of a movie you’d go see on Valentine’s Day . . .
There’s a 20-year-old woman in England named Jessica Sharman who had a bunch of seizures last March that somehow gave her AMNESIA. So she couldn’t remember anything, including her parents.
She’d been dating a guy named Rich Bishop for about seven months, but didn’t even want to see him. She says he was like a total stranger, who kept looking at her like they were in love. So it was too weird, and she decided to break up with him.
He convinced her to give him a chance though. They went on a bunch of dates, and he took her to all their favorite restaurants again to see if it would jog her memory.
Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. But what did happen was she fell in LOVE again.
She says Rich was so patient and nice to her that it was hard NOT to fall for him. Her doctors still don’t know if she’ll ever get her memory back. And there’s a chance she’ll have another seizure and get amnesia all over again.
But even if that happens, she thinks they’ll end up together now. Quote, “[He] was able to make me fall in love with him twice. So I know he could do it again.”
Something about being behind the wheel sure makes us HATE everybody, right? Other drivers, pedestrians, people on bicycles . . . and even the family members we’re supposed to LOVE who are sitting in the car with us.
A new survey found the 10 most annoying things that passengers do when you’re driving. Check ’em out . . .
- Messing with the volume on the car stereo. (Don’t touch that dial!)
- Warning you about potentially dangerous things in the road.
- Letting out some nervous gasps.
- Commenting on how fast or slow you’re going.
- Messing with the air or heat.
- Criticizing your parking job.
- Telling you to change lanes.
- Pretending to step on the brake.
- Opening or closing the windows.
- Criticizing your route.
Here are five compliments men never get tired of hearing . . .
- “You look sexy when you cook.” Telling him he looks sexy while doing an everyday task makes him feel more appreciated than just telling him he’s hot.
- “I feel safe with you.” Men like to feel like they can take care of you . . . so knowing you feel protected is an ego boost.
- “I love how determined you are when you set your mind to something.” Guys love being complimented for being decisive.
- “I told my friends how lucky I am to have you.” Guys love when you brag about them to your girlfriends.
- “Have you been working out?” Men don’t usually get as many compliments about their looks as women do, so he’ll appreciate it when he hears it.
Don’t let people tell you the Super Bowl is in San Francisco this year. It’s in Silicon Valley, over an hour south of San Francisco. And since people there just LOVE flashing their money around, it’s how something like THIS happens.
This Super Bowl now has the most expensive tickets of any sporting event in U.S. history. One ticket is now selling for an average of $4,957.
The old record was the Mayweather-Pacquiao boxing match back in May, where tickets got up to $4,672.
(NBC 4 – Oklahoma City)