Hey, good news: You can finally stop hanging out with all of your “friends” who you don’t really like that much. ‘Cause they’re really not doing ANYTHING for you.
A new study out of the University of Toronto found that the key to living a long life is being close with your FAMILY.
Quote, “Older people who were closer with their family were less likely to die. No such associations were observed for number of or closeness to friends.”
The study also found that being married helps you live longer . . . even if you’re in a BAD marriage. The researchers say that just having the marriage bond gives you a healthy sense of security.
Here are five sex dreams and what they supposedly mean . . .
- A dream where you get it on with an ex. It could either mean you have unresolved issues with them, or you miss the level of intimacy you had. Because you don’t have it in your CURRENT relationship.
- Getting it on with a celebrity. It could be a sign you’re not satisfied with the person you’re with. But odds are it’s just your subconscious living out a fantasy, so you probably don’t have to worry about it.
- Getting it on with a stranger. It might be a sign you’re not satisfied with your sex life. Or the “stranger” might just represent a change or opportunity in your life that’s stressing you out.
- Dreaming of your PARTNER cheating. It could mean you’re nervous they’re cheating in real life, or you just feel like they’re not giving you enough attention.
- Getting it on with your boss. Unless they’re drop-dead sexy, it probably just means you want more power and control in your life. And the reason it’s THEM in the dream is they HAVE those qualities.
There’s a reason people now live with their parents well into their 20s. Free rent, food, Internet, and insurance are AWESOME.
But what if they AREN’T free? A guy from Canada just posted on Reddit about how his plan to live for free with his parents backfired . . . when his mom gave him a BILL.
He’s in college, and he just finished 13 months at his parents’ house. And his mom gave him an itemized bill for a total of almost $29,000 in charges.
The bulk of that is his tuition, but it also included his share of the water bill, gas, cable, Internet, food, and health insurance. She also included a cleaning fee and the cost of the “specialty meals” she made for him.
And . . . she threw in a $1,000 fee for being, quote, “an [a-hole] and not appreciative of your mother’s support financially or otherwise.” That’s $1,000 Canadian, which is $745 in American dollars.
He says his mom did it to teach him a lesson and, quote, “I hope to one day be successful enough to repay her.”
DONALD TRUMP solidified his lead in the Republican primary on Super Tuesday. And that caused MILEY CYRUS to have a meltdown on social media.
She posted a screenshot of his delegate lead on Instagram, and said, quote, “Gonna vomit, and move out of the country. Ain’t a party in the U.S.A. anymore.”
That’s kinda funny, but then she posted another shot where she’s CRYING, next to a photo of a female Trump supporter who’s holding up a mountain lion she killed.
Quote, “That’s a tear rolling down my cheek dripping off the end of my nose. This makes me so unbelievably scared and sad. Not only for our country but for animals that I love . . . my heart is broken into 100,000 pieces.”
Then she went after Trump, quote, “You are not God no matter how much you THINK you are! . . . He thinks he’s the [effing] Chosen One or some [crap]! We’re all just [effing] jam between his rich-a** toes!”
“I’m moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!”
From Miley’s other posts, it seems like she’s a BERNIE SANDERS supporter.
The most important rule for a Super Bowl party is to always make sure there’s enough food and booze. But here are four other tips that aren’t so obvious . . .
- Tell people to get there early. If they all show up five minutes before the game, they won’t have time to relax and hang out. So tell them they can come an hour or two before kickoff if they want.
- Have more than one TV set up. If you’ve got a lot of people coming, you might even want two in your living room so everyone isn’t crowded around the same TV. And having one you can see from the kitchen is also nice.
- Play games and hand out prizes. It might sound lame, but it makes it more fun for the people who don’t actually care about football. You can print out Super Bowl bingo cards for free. Or just google “Super Bowl party games” if you need ideas.And if you want to gamble, the Super Bowl squares thing is always popular. That’s where you draw a grid . . . everyone gets numbers . . . and you win money based on the score at the end of each quarter. Download Superbowl Squares PDF here
- Have a football on hand. A lot of people still like the tradition of going outside at halftime and throwing it around.
(International Business Times)