Over the summer , John Mayer and Katy Perry released “Who You Love,” a single, featuring Katy, off of Mayer’s sixth studio album “Paradise Valley“.
To commemorate the couple’s studio collaboration, Mayer and Perry recent sat for their first posed portraits (by photographer Mario Sorrenti). The black-and-white photos are being used for the “Who You Love” artwork.
1. She was born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson on October 25th, 1984 in Santa Barbara, California. She’s the middle child of two Christian ministers.
2. She recently went public with her relationship with John Mayer, but she was previously married to Russell Brand and before that, she was linked to Travis McCoy, Benji Madden and Josh Groban.
3. She’s “obsessed” with her cat, Ms. Kitty Purry, who was actually nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Best Celebrity Pet.
4. Got a kiss on the lips from Whoopi Goldberg after performing on The View.
5. Celebrated her 28th birthday last year by having lunch with First Lady Michelle Obama.