Either lots of women got really TURNED ON by their tax refunds this year or the world has become even stranger than we thought.
A new survey had women rank the SEXIEST JOBS for men. And the number one answer is . . . accountant. It got 21% of the vote.
Here are the nine sexiest jobs for men: Accountant . . . CEO . . . doctor . . . lawyer . . . construction worker . . . firefighter . . . I.T. worker . . . gardener . . . and police officer. (They did a top nine, because the 10th answer was “other.”)
The survey also found the four least sexy jobs: Garbage man . . . customer service worker . . . deliveryman . . . and postal worker.
According to a new survey, only 17% of us get at least eight hours of sleep a night. And with Daylight Saving Time, it’s even lower today. Here are the top eight reasons your job might be harder because of the time change . . .
- It seems like your day goes slower. That was the number one answer. 29% of the people in the survey agreed with it.
- Being tired makes you feel less motivated.
- It makes you less productive.
- You have a harder time remembering stuff.
- It takes longer to complete certain tasks.
- You get irritated by your coworkers more easily.
- You make more mistakes.
- It makes you resent your job more.
Also, a new CDC study looked at which jobs mess with people’s sleep schedules the most. The jobs where you’re least likely to get at least seven hours of sleep include switchboard operators, railway workers, food prep supervisors, and firefighters.
The jobs where you’re MOST likely to get enough sleep include air traffic controllers . . . church workers . . . teachers . . . and farmers.
(PR Newswire / Huffington Post)
The website Glassdoor.com just released their list of the highest paying jobs in America in 2017, and it sure is lucrative to be a drug dealer.
A legal one, since almost all of the top jobs are medicine and pharmaceutical related. Although I’m sure the guys doing it illegally are pulling in solid cash too. Anyway, here are the 10 best-paying jobs, and their average salary . . .
1. Physician, $188,000.
2. Pharmacy manager, $149,000.
3. Patent attorney, $140,000.
4. Medical science liaison, $133,000.
5. Pharmacist, $126,000.
6. Enterprise architect, $113,000.
7. Physician assistant, $113,000.
8. App development manager, $112,000.
9. Research and development manager, $112,000.
10. Corporate accountant or controller, $111,000.
“U.S. News & World Report” just released its annual list of the best cities to live in. They look at things like quality of life, and how many jobs there are.
Last year, Denver took the top spot. But this year it’s Austin, Texas. The job market is good, crime is pretty low, and there’s plenty of stuff to do. Here are the top ten . . . plus McAllen
3. San Jose, California.
4. Washington, D.C.
5. Fayetteville, Arkansas. (It’s in the northwest corner of the state, near the Missouri and Oklahoma borders.)
7. The Raleigh-Durham area in North Carolina.
9. Des Moines, Iowa.
10. Salt Lake City, Utah.
94. McAllen, Texas
(Here’s the full list with all 100 cities.)
Ten years ago, the idea of downloading apps was brand new. Now making those apps is the most lucrative thing you can do with your time.
CNN/Money just released their annual list of the best jobs in America for 2017, and the number one career right now is mobile app developer.
The average app developer makes $97,000 a year . . . there are a ton of open jobs for you to snatch up . . . it’s low stress . . . and you can usually work from home.
The top five jobs right now are:
- Mobile app developer.
- Risk management director . . . they help make plans for either communities or companies in case a disaster happens, and also run the clean up and rebuilding if it does.
- Landman . . . that’s someone who makes deals between oil companies and people who own the land that has natural resources under it.
- Product analyst . . . that’s someone who studies products and figures out how to improve them.
- Info assurance analyst . . . they figure out ways to protect companies’ data and network.
(Here are all 100 jobs on the list.)