I’m not sure what guy would want to wear any of these Halloween costumes . . . I mean, they’re pretty much guaranteed to turn women off en masse. But just in case you WOULD want one, this is a public service announcement.
Here are some men’s Halloween costumes on sale RIGHT NOW that will make you look like a jackass . . .
1. “Seymore Boobs Free Mammogram.” It’s a box that goes over your head that says “Free Mammogram” and has a cutout in the shape of boobs for your face.
2. “Genie in a Lamp.” This one is an Aladdin vest and a huge magic lamp that goes around your waist . . . you know, like it’s your junk. And it says “Rub Me!” on the side.
3. “Frank the Flasher.” You’ll get a trench coat, a gray wig that looks like male pattern baldness . . . and a flesh-colored bodysuit with fake junk.
4. (Careful!) “Dr. Seymour Bush, Gynecologist.” This isn’t just a lame pun, it’s a super lazy costume . . . it’s just a white lab coat with the name embroidered on it.
5. “Adult Droopers.” You get a white granny wig, orange Hooters shorts, a cutoff shirt that says “Droopers” . . . and fake boobs hanging out.
Saboten-Con Saturday Portraits – Pikachus from Pokemon. Photo Credit | Kevin Dooley
I don’t know how long the “Pokemon Go” craze is going to last, but some kids are going to grow up with a PERMANENT reminder.
According to BabyCenter.com, there’s been a huge jump this month of people naming their babies after Pokemon characters.
Fortunately, it doesn’t seem like they’re going for the crazier ones like Pikachu and Jigglypuff, they’re picking characters that actually kind of sound like reasonable human names.
The girls’ names that are skyrocketing are Roselia, Onyx, and Eevee. For boys, it’s Star, Ivy, and Shea . . . and BabyCenter thinks those come from the Pokemon characters Starmie, Ivysaur, and Shaymin.
A spokeswoman from BabyCenter says they’re not surprised at the trend, since they just ran a survey and found HALF of moms say they play “Pokemon Go”.
A new study out of Hong Kong found that playing video games like “Mario Kart” actually make you a better driver in REAL life.
The researchers say it’s because they train your brain to make decisions that are quick, but also super precise. And those skills translate over once you’re in a real car.
Whatever. I WISH I could throw turtle shells and giant banana peels at other drivers. Then maybe they’d respect me.
Photo Credit: Flickr | Westbroek | Happiness
A new survey by “Huffington Post” wanted people to get all deep and asked them: If you could say, in one word, what you want more of in life, what would that be? Somehow, “tacos” didn’t make the top 10.
Here are the actual top 10 things people want more of in their lives . . .
Anyone can get their lady roses for Valentine’s Day. But if you REALLY want to impress her, why not give her DORITOS roses. Seriously.
Doritos actually gave away free bouquets of flowers made out of Doritos on their website. Unfortunately it was only in Canada, and they were all snapped up already. But you can make your OWN. Even if you’re not that crafty.
Just buy some fake plastic roses, take off the petals, and glue some of the curlier Doritos from a bag in their place. There’s even a step-by-step guide to making them . . . just Google “Doritos Roses Are The Only Valentine’s Day Gift Worth Giving.”
The only downside is that you can’t EAT them, because of the glue. But they’ll make for a GREAT Instagram post. And isn’t that all she REALLY wants?