Some guy who’s in crazy shape posted a video where he does handstand push-ups while balancing on a bunch of dumbbells that are stacked ten feet high. But it’s mostly a hit online because of what’s going on in the background.
He’s in the middle of a gym, and there’s an old, white-haired guy shooting free throws behind him. He takes five shots in 40 seconds, and never misses.
We know the main excuses for not going to the gym. You’re too tired, too busy, or too comfortable on the couch. But you can be more creative than THAT, right?
A new survey asked people for the most ridiculous excuse they’d ever used to get out of working out. Here are the five best . . .
- “I couldn’t go to the gym because my psychic said I was going to get a call from an old flame.”
- “I just did an eating contest and I can’t move.”
- “I slipped a disc putting on running socks.”
- “I couldn’t find a parking space at the gym so I didn’t go in.”
- “I was about to go, but my roommate had a coupon for 50% off at Dominos.”
Have you bought your dad a gift for Father’s Day this Sunday? No? NOW who’s being emotionally unavailable?
A new survey asked more than 1,000 dads what gifts they want for Father’s Day . . . and what they DON’T want.
The top seven things they want are: A trip . . . tickets to a sporting event . . . power tools . . . an iPad . . . a watch . . . beer . . . and barbecue gear.
And the top four things they really DON’T want are: A gym membership . . . underwear . . . socks . . . and ties.
And they’re REALLY not kidding about the whole “I don’t want a gym membership” thing. 92% of dads say that would be a terrible gift, which makes it three times worse than the runner up, underwear and socks.
We found a funny list online, where people gave the most ridiculous reasons they’d heard for someone getting dumped. Here are the best ones.
- A woman dumped a guy because he used too many hashtags on Instagram.
- A guy dumped a girl because her jaw clicked when they made out.
- A woman broke up with a guy after she saw his childhood photos, and thought he looked weird when he was 12.
- A guy stopped dating a woman after he saw her eating peas one at a time.
- A guy bragged about going to the gym a lot, but couldn’t lift his girlfriend up, so she broke up with him.
- A guy dumped a girl after his dad reminded him that all women POOP. (???)
- A guy found out his girlfriend’s glasses didn’t have a prescription in them.
- It was right before Valentine’s Day, and the guy didn’t want to go through the trouble of buying something.
- The girlfriend’s dad was terminally ill, and the guy didn’t want to feel obligated to go to his FUNERAL.
- And finally, quote, “His name didn’t match his face.”
I didn’t go to the gym today, but… the cashier’s name at McDonalds was Jim. Sooo. Same thing.