Here are five compliments men never get tired of hearing . . .
- “You look sexy when you cook.” Telling him he looks sexy while doing an everyday task makes him feel more appreciated than just telling him he’s hot.
- “I feel safe with you.” Men like to feel like they can take care of you . . . so knowing you feel protected is an ego boost.
- “I love how determined you are when you set your mind to something.” Guys love being complimented for being decisive.
- “I told my friends how lucky I am to have you.” Guys love when you brag about them to your girlfriends.
- “Have you been working out?” Men don’t usually get as many compliments about their looks as women do, so he’ll appreciate it when he hears it.
A guy in Changsha, China named Yuan got into a car accident a few weeks ago, and was taken to the hospital. (His age wasn’t reported, but he looks like he’s in his 20s.)
So doctors contacted everyone in his phone to tell them what was going on.
His girlfriend panicked, and rushed there to see him. But then . . . ANOTHER one of his girlfriends also showed up. And another. And another. And on and on and on.
It turns out Yuan had SEVENTEEN girlfriends, and none of them knew about each other . . . until they all met at the hospital. And apparently, they all went from worried about him to FURIOUS at him.
One of them said she’d been with him for NINE years. Another one says she has a SON with him. And another one had already started planning their wedding.
His injuries weren’t life threatening . . . but we’re assuming all 17 of his relationships pretty much flat lined.
(South China Morning Post)