Denver radio personality DAVID MUELLER is suing TAYLOR SWIFT, after he got fired for allegedly grabbing her backside at a meet-and-greet two years ago. Mueller was working for KYGO at the time, under the air name JACKSON.
He and his girlfriend posed for a picture with Taylor, and she said he LIFTED HER SKIRT and grabbed her butt. The two of them were immediately ejected by Taylor’s security, and then his station fired him.
Mueller says it never happened. And while it was KYGO’s decision to fire him, he’s suing Taylor because her people called the station and reported the incident, and also supposedly provided “evidence”.
Grabbing Taylor Swift’s Butt
How much do you know about the people you work with . . . and how much do they know about YOU? According to a new survey, 11% of us know something that could get another employee FIRED.
Here are seven more results from the survey . . .
- 62% of us have overheard someone complain about another employee.
- 53% have eavesdropped on a conversation.
- 35% have overheard their boss talking about layoffs or firing someone.
- 22% have overheard a conversation about someone’s salary.
- 20% have overheard someone talking about an office romance.
- 18% have heard a coworker lie to their boss.
- 11% have heard someone intentionally sabotaging another employee.