Someone in northern England saw a woman drive by on Sunday covered in BLOOD, and called the cops to report an assault. They also said the guy she was with had been BITING her.
So the cops started searching for them, and managed to pull them over. And sure enough, there was blood all over them, and the guy had some around his mouth.
But the woman HADN’T actually been assaulted, and everything was fine. It turned out they both work as movie extras . . . and they were on their way to a job where they had to play ZOMBIES.
So all the blood was fake, and they had special contacts in to make their eyes look weird.
The cops ended up letting them go, but the photo they posted on their Twitter page is making the rounds online.
(Manchester Evening News)
Johnny Depp, you messed up, son. You let one of the most beautiful women in the world get away when you broke up with AMBER HEARD. And that’s not just my opinion . . . it’s straight-up SCIENCE.
There’s a thing called “The Golden Ratio”, and it goes all the way back to ancient Greece. It’s a standard of beauty based on the ratio of Phi, which is 1.618.
It’s a little too mathemaniacal for me to understand, being a radio guy and all. But basically, it comes down to all the stuff on your face . . . your nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrows, etc . . . and the various distances between them.
Or something like that. Anyway, a British cosmetic surgeon came up with a face-mapping program that calculates just how close a person is to that Golden Ratio. They tested a bunch of celebrities, and Amber came out on top.
She’s followed, in this order, by Kim Kardashian, Kate Moss, Emily Ratajkowski, Kendall Jenner, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson, Selena Gomez, Marilyn Monroe, and Jennifer Lawrence.
But the competition was fierce. The difference between Amber at #1 and Jennifer at #10 is only about two and a half percent.
They also determined who had the most attractive individual facial components. And they found that Amber has the best NOSE and CHIN.
Kate Moss has the best FOREHEAD . . . while Kim Kardashian has the best EYEBROWS. But Scarlett Johannson has the best EYES.
Emily Ratajkowski has the best LIPS, and RIHANNA has the best FACE SHAPE, even though she didn’t make the overall Top 10.
(If you want step-by-step instructions on how to rate YOUR face, click here. You’ll also find all the lists, as well as a composite of the supposed PERFECT FACE, based on the best parts of all these women.)
Here are five things we do every day that cause wrinkles . . .
- Squinting. It causes wrinkles around your eyes and the bridge of your nose. So if you wear glasses, make sure your prescription is up to date. And if you’re driving with the sun in your eyes, wear sunglasses.
- Sleeping on your stomach or on your side. You end up with your face squished into your pillow for six-to-eight hours. And it can also restrict blood flow to the side of your face you sleep on, which can also cause wrinkles.
- Rubbing your eyes. The skin around them is the most delicate skin on your body, and you end up stretching it out. Plus, you transfer dirt and oil from your hands to your face, which also doesn’t help.
- Eating too much sugar. It messes with your hormones and destroys some of the collagen in your skin, so it loses some of its stretchiness.
- Being in the sun while you’re driving. The windows in your car only stop one type of UV rays, called UVB rays. But UVA rays still get through and damage your skin.
It can also happen if you sit near a window at work. And the tiny bit of sun you get walking to and from your car also adds up. Which is why you’re supposed to wear sunblock every day, but most people don’t.
In case you’re creeping other people out, we found a scientific study that’s going to be useful. Not for me . . . I’m suave and amazing. For OTHER people.
A new study by the British Psychological Society found the habits and qualities that make someone seem CREEPY. Here are the top 10 . . .
- Wearing strange or dirty clothes.
- Having pale skin.
- Bags under your eyes.
- Messy hair.
- Steering a conversation toward one topic . . . especially sex.
- Asking to take a picture of someone.
- Greasy hair.
- Standing too close to people.
- An unusual smile.
- Bulging eyes.
The study also found the four creepiest jobs are clown . . . taxidermist . . . sex shop owner . . . and funeral director. The creepiest hobby is collecting something weird, like fingernails or insects.
Match.com’s survey identified the ideal traits its members are looking for in their perfect partner
Match.com recently asked members to describe what they find most attractive about the opposite sex. Then they came up with what they call the ‘ideal’ man and woman.
Since it’s a weird composite, it doesn’t really make sense, but whatever. Here we go . . .
Guys want a woman with blue eyes . . . long, dark, brown hair . . . who’s a career driven doctor . . . with a strategically placed tattoo . . . and spends her free time swimming.
Women want a guy with short dark brown hair . . . blue eyes . . . a DAD BOD . . . an executive job . . . and a DOG.
But again, it’s a composite. Somehow we’re thinking a single guy with long dreamy hair and six-pack abs will do just fine?
What to women want?