Britney Spears hurt her ankle so badly during her Las Vegas show Wednesday night, she’s been forced to cancel two shows.
Her shows for this coming Friday and Saturday will be rescheduled after doctors advised her not to perform … opting instead to rest her injured ankle so it can heal.
Here are the six worst dating moves guys pull when they’re not really that interested, according to a new list from “Cosmo” . . .
- Telling you he’s not ready for a relationship. In other words, he’s not ready for a relationship with YOU.
- Saying the timing just isn’t right. Yeah, because March is a terrible time to find someone you connect with. That’s more of an April thing?
- Not texting you, but always replying to texts you send HIM.
- Being vague about “maybe” getting together this weekend.
- Or worse, mentioning “possibly” meeting up later tonight, instead of making actual plans.
- Wanting to be exclusive, but NOT wanting a serious relationship. Think about it . . . what does that even mean?
Valentine’s Day is next Friday, so if you haven’t bought a gift yet, get on that. Here are some gift ideas for every stage of a relationship from SheKnows.com. And if you think they’re lame, VALENTINE’S DAY IS LAME.
1. A few dates in. Nice chocolates . . . some manly accessories like a good shaving set . . . or just a card.
2. Dating, but on the way to the “being exclusive” talk. A concert or sports tickets . . . a personalized gift basket filled with their favorite things . . . or a sleek messenger bag.
3. Long-term relationship. Perfume or cologne . . . a tech gadget . . . or fancy lingerie.
4. Married. Jewelry . . . a nice watch . . . or a vacation for just the two of you.
If you’d like the chance for a VIP meet-and-greet with Miley Cyrus while she’s out on her upcoming “Bangerz Tour,” it will cost you $1,000.
The premium concert ticket package site VIP Nation is spearheading a deal where concertgoers can get an individual photo op with Cyrus, and the package is selling out quickly!
For a grand total of $995, the VIP Meet & Greet ticket holder will receive exclusive perks, but some of her fans are not pleased with the high price for meeting their idol.