Malicious arson doesn’t get FUNNIER than this, folks.
A 31-year-old guy named Shemroy Williams from Taunton, Massachusetts was SO angry with his ex-girlfriend back in March that he decided to set her house on fire.
But when the fire wasn’t spreading fast enough, he tried to accelerate it . . . by dumping his bag of CHEETOS into it.
There’s no word if they were Flamin’ Hot Cheetos… Ahem.
Anyway, the Cheetos didn’t work as an accelerant and the fire department put the fire out while it was still pretty small.
Shemroy was in court this week and he was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison for malicious destruction of property.
We found a funny list online, where people gave the most ridiculous reasons they’d heard for someone getting dumped. Here are the best ones.
- A woman dumped a guy because he used too many hashtags on Instagram.
- A guy dumped a girl because her jaw clicked when they made out.
- A woman broke up with a guy after she saw his childhood photos, and thought he looked weird when he was 12.
- A guy stopped dating a woman after he saw her eating peas one at a time.
- A guy bragged about going to the gym a lot, but couldn’t lift his girlfriend up, so she broke up with him.
- A guy dumped a girl after his dad reminded him that all women POOP. (???)
- A guy found out his girlfriend’s glasses didn’t have a prescription in them.
- It was right before Valentine’s Day, and the guy didn’t want to go through the trouble of buying something.
- The girlfriend’s dad was terminally ill, and the guy didn’t want to feel obligated to go to his FUNERAL.
- And finally, quote, “His name didn’t match his face.”
A new survey found you’re more likely to get dumped TODAY than any other day of the year. 22% of people have dumped someone on February 10th . . . exactly four days before Valentine’s Day.
Here’s some advanced warning: If your boyfriend or girlfriend calls you today and says "We need to talk" . . . hang up the phone and start running.
A new survey found you’re more likely to get dumped TODAY than any other day of the year.
22% of people say they’ve dumped someone on February 10th . . . exactly four days before Valentine’s Day. Mainly because they didn’t want to spend Valentine’s Day pretending things were okay.
But if you DO get dumped today . . . maybe it’s a blessing. Another survey found that 4% of people say they’d hold off on dumping someone until right AFTER Valentine’s Day . . . because they still want a gift and a nice dinner.
And while we’re talking about Valentine’s Day downers . . . one in 12 married men will buy a Valentine’s Day gift for a woman OTHER than their wife this year.
(CNBC / PR Newswire / FemaleFirst)