Meghan called the video a dream come true.
Here are five sex dreams and what they supposedly mean . . .
- A dream where you get it on with an ex. It could either mean you have unresolved issues with them, or you miss the level of intimacy you had. Because you don’t have it in your CURRENT relationship.
- Getting it on with a celebrity. It could be a sign you’re not satisfied with the person you’re with. But odds are it’s just your subconscious living out a fantasy, so you probably don’t have to worry about it.
- Getting it on with a stranger. It might be a sign you’re not satisfied with your sex life. Or the “stranger” might just represent a change or opportunity in your life that’s stressing you out.
- Dreaming of your PARTNER cheating. It could mean you’re nervous they’re cheating in real life, or you just feel like they’re not giving you enough attention.
- Getting it on with your boss. Unless they’re drop-dead sexy, it probably just means you want more power and control in your life. And the reason it’s THEM in the dream is they HAVE those qualities.
There was a discussion on Reddit where actual guys said what they want for Valentine’s Day. Maybe it’ll give you a few ideas. Or not. These are their actual words.
- “A couples’ deep tissue massage . . . about an hour in the steam room . . . ice cold beer . . . a medium-rare porterhouse, baked potato, mushroom, salad dinner . . . and relax to an action movie of my choice.”
- “I personally prefer experiences over material objects. Make me dinner, give me a gift certificate that says I can tie you up and have my way with you, or take me on a road trip.”
- “A Darth Vader onesie.”
- “Things that I’ll use. A nice wallet, sunglasses, Chapstick, a nice coffee cup.”
- “Something that gets me a little closer to my dreams or hobbies.”
- “The greatest gift is that my old lady and I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day.”
- (CAREFUL!) “Enthusiastic oral sex.”
- “Kinky sex. Seriously, it may sound cheap or insincere but, as a man, there is nothing I want more than to have it my way on Valentine’s Day.”
- “Two tickets to see my favorite team play.”
- “A day with my girlfriend alone, no clocks, no cellphones, only her . . . and sex.”
It’s pretty much impossible to change your sleeping position. But if you were ever going to tweak it, this would be why.
A new study found that the types of DREAMS you have just might be connected to the position you sleep in. Check it out . . .
- People who sleep on their left side are most likely to have NIGHTMARES.
- People who sleep on their right side are most likely to have dreams where they feel relief or safety . . . and they have better quality sleep overall.
- And people who sleep face down are most likely to have SEX dreams . . . possibly because they’re getting less air, which makes them feel like they’re being bound and restrained.
(They didn’t find any dream pattern for people who sleep on their backs. I’m guessing their most common dream is getting through one night without their significant other waking them up to complain about how they’re snoring.)
A Marine corporal named Jarrod Haschert made one of those YouTube videos, asking UFC women’s champ RONDA ROUSEY to the Marine Corps Ball in North Carolina on December 11th.
He said, quote, “You are my celebrity crush, like, I love everything you do and I think you are a phenomenal person, which is why it would be my honor to take you to the Marine Corps Ball . . . You would truly be making my dreams come true.”
Well, somebody’s dreams are about to come true, because Ronda said YES. She told TMZ that she doesn’t know how to work out the details, but, quote, “I’ll totally go . . . It is a yes.”
She also joked that Corporal Haschert had to find dates for her three friends, who were there with her.