Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Purple Skittles aren’t grape in other countries. In England and Australia they’re black currant.
2. It’s illegal to take a photo of the Eiffel Tower at night. And France actually catches people when they post them on social media.
3. A Hungarian fencer named Pal Szekeres won a bronze medal at the 1988 Olympics. Then he became disabled after a bus accident, and went on to win six medals in wheelchair fencing at the Paralympics.
That makes him the only person who’s won medals at the Olympics before a disability, then at the Paralympics when he was disabled.
4. The average person passes gas 14 times a day.
5. Mary Shelley got the idea for “Frankenstein” from a nightmare.
ROBERT DOWNEY JR. personally delivered a legit, bionic arm . . . styled to look like one of Iron Man’s . . . to a 7-year-old boy named Alex who was born with a partially-developed right arm. The 3D-printed arm was created by a company called Limbitless Solutions, who are on the cutting edge of making this technology cheap. This particular arm only cost $350 in materials.
Thanks to KANYE WEST, two people in wheelchairs got hollister sale BOOED during his show Friday night in Sydney, Australia. It was actually a misunderstanding, but it was the kind only Kanye could cause.
You see, Kanye decided that he wasn’t hollister sale uk going to continue the show until everyone in the arena STOOD UP. And he meant it. And when he saw two people still not standing, he refused to go on.
Of course, those two people were in wheelchairs and COULDN’T stand up. But Kanye had to make SURE they were disabled and not just refusing his demand.
The whole process took several very awkward minutes, during which the crowd started booing and chanting “Stand up!” When hollister clearance Kanye was convinced the people really were handicapped, he went on with the show.
(It was all pretty obnoxious, and it had to be uncomfortable for those poor fans. Check out video WARNING!!! hollister clearance uk There’s some abercrombie outlet uk profanity.)