A new study out of Cambridge University in England found that money really CAN buy happiness . . . as long as you spend it on the right things. It just depends on your personality.
They split people into five big personality types, monitored what they spent money on for six months, then tested them to find their general happiness levels. Check it out.
- People who are open should spend money on entertainment, and hair and beauty products to be happy. They should avoid getting traffic tickets or taking on a mortgage.
- Conscientious people should spend money on insurance, and health and fitness. They shouldn’t spend money on gambling, toys, or hobbies.
- Extroverted people should spend money on entertainment and travel. They shouldn’t spend money on lots of insurance or an accountant.
- People who are agreeable should spend money on charity and pets. They should avoid getting traffic tickets and gambling.
- And neurotic people feel BETTER when they spend money on traffic tickets. They also like gambling. But they should avoid spending money on hotels.
Whether You Have Nightmares or Sex Dreams Depends on How You Sleep
It’s pretty much impossible to change your sleeping position. But if you were ever going to tweak it, this would be why.
A new study found that the types of DREAMS you have just might be connected to the position you sleep in. Check it out . . .
- People who sleep on their left side are most likely to have NIGHTMARES.
- People who sleep on their right side are most likely to have dreams where they feel relief or safety . . . and they have better quality sleep overall.
- And people who sleep face down are most likely to have SEX dreams . . . possibly because they’re getting less air, which makes them feel like they’re being bound and restrained.
(They didn’t find any dream pattern for people who sleep on their backs. I’m guessing their most common dream is getting through one night without their significant other waking them up to complain about how they’re snoring.)
Taco Bell had insane success when they integrated Doritos into their world, and made the Doritos Locos Tacos.
But maybe other companies misinterpreted that success, and thought it meant adding Doritos to ANYTHING would increase sales. Because this sounds NASTY.
Mountain Dew was just spotted testing out a Doritos-flavored SODA.
A student at Kent State University in Ohio posted a photo online from campus, where Mountain Dew set up a table and was serving little samples of an orange soda in cups called “Mountain Dew Dewitos.”
He says, quote, “It honestly wasn’t that disgusting. It tasted like orange [soda] with a Doritos aftertaste. It tasted like straight Doritos afterwards though.”
For now, the flavor is just being tested, so there’s no guarantee it will ever hit the market . . . I guess it depends on how many people agree with this guy and give it the glowing review of “not that disgusting.”
(Consumerist / Reddit)