Watch the official second trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, in which Jyn Erso leads a group of unlikely heroes to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story arrives in theaters December 16, 2016.
Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The White House actually responded to a petition to build the Death Star from “Star Wars” in 2012. They wrote that it would cost $850 quadrillion and, quote, “the Administration does not support blowing up planets.”
2. Eight out of 10 Americans ban smoking in their homes . . . that’s almost double from 20 years ago.
3. Chipotle uses 97,000 pounds of avocados per day.
4. More than 24,000 kids in the U.S. go to the emergency room every year for shopping cart injuries. 70% are kids who get hurt falling out of shopping carts at grocery stores.
5. President Grover Cleveland was 27 years older than his wife, which isn’t necessarily creepy on the surface. But he was good friends with her father . . . he met her shortly after she was born . . . and he even babysat for her when she was a child.
(Wikipedia / CDC / Chipotle / Morning Call / Wikipedia)