A video of some Japanese guys pulling off crazy ping pong shots is going viral. First they knock over tiny bowling pins. Then it becomes less about the trick shots, and more about being WEIRD.
Like instead of paddles, they use random things like a broom and frying pan. And there’s one point where a guy’s just playing in a suit covered in ping pong balls.
Here are six things you probably don’t know about your BUTT . . .
- Your butt muscles are the largest muscles in your body.
- Women have bigger butts than men because of estrogen. Men’s bodies tell their fat to go to their stomachs . . . women’s estrogen directs it to their butts.
- You can get skin cancer on your butt even if it’s covered. Skin cancer can appear on unlikely places like between your fingers and toes, on your underarms, your butt, and even your GENITALS.
- There’s a word for being attracted to butts. It’s pygophilia.
- A big butt is linked to intelligence. According to a University of Oxford study, being a woman with a big butt was linked to being more intelligent, supposedly due to having more omega-3 fats which help with brain development.
- Your big butt also makes you less likely to get sick. That same University of Oxford study found that women with bigger butts are less likely to get diabetes and heart disease, even though those two things are usually associated with obesity.
This is one of those fast food creations in another country that HAS to make its way to America.
KFC in Hong Kong is now selling fried chicken covered in PIZZA. It’s a pizza-chicken hybrid called Napoli Crispy Pizza Chicken.
Basically, it’s a piece of fried chicken that has marinara sauce, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese melted on top of the breading.
And because it’s KFC, one of the ads shows the pizza chicken being offered with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.
There’s no word if they’re thinking about bringing it to the U.S. But since Pizza Hut DID finally import that pizza with the little hot dogs in the crust, there’s always a chance.
For at least a decade now, America’s state fairs have done a tremendous job making insane fried food innovations. And we’re about to find out what happens when their inventions go mainstream.
Taco Bell just started testing a new breakfast item . . . and it’s CRAZY: They’re donut holes filled with a sweet, milk-flavored cream icing . . . and covered in crushed-up CAP’N CRUNCH. Cap’n Crunch Berries, to be specific.
They’re called ‘Cap’n Crunch Delights,’ and they’re being tested in Bakersfield, California. Technically they’re an item on the breakfast menu . . . but they’re available all day long.
For now, Taco Bell is only testing them out in Bakersfield. There’s no word on if or when they could roll out to the rest of the country.