The Denver Broncos win their game against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday, but it was a cheerleader for the team won the internet!
Broncos cheerleaders got in the Halloween spirit by dressing in costumes ranging from video game characters to a butterfly.
Romi Bean went one better: She wore a full-on Tyrannosaurus rex costume and still matched her fellow dancers step for step.
— Jordan HallowBeane (@ChargersJBeane) October 30, 2016
The Rock, Kevin Hart and Jack Black are on the wild set of the “Jumanji” remake and it looks like a clash of box office titans.
EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: #JUMANJI Our dope 90's vintage costumes will all make sense when our plot's revealed. Truuuuuust me???. The journey continues.. "Moose Finbar" (Kevin Hart). "Ruby Roundhouse" (Karen Gillan). "Professor Shelly Oberon" (Jack Black). "Dr. Smolder Bravestone" 'cause well.. he smolders. Hard workin' and FUN first day of shooting in the jungle with this talented and crazy motley crew. Jack is brilliant, Karen is bad assery, Kevin is sharply hilarious and I smell good. Extremely hard trying to keep a straight face in these scenes. Too funny. We're makin' a good one. More to come.. #JUMANJI #WishFulfillment #TheGameThatPlaysYou
Tons of celebrities dressed up for Halloween this weekend. Here's what they wore:
1. IGGY AZALEA may have won Halloween with her "sexy cat" costume. It's not what you're thinking . . . it's BETTER.
2. HEIDI KLUM always goes all-out for Halloween. And she did it again this year by covering her face almost completely with prosthetics to dress as Jessica Rabbit. (She's got a ton more pics on her Instagram page.)
3. TYRA BANKS pulled off a crazy transformation, too. She dressed as RICHARD BRANSON.
4. NEIL PATRICK HARRIS and his family always crush it. This year, they did "Star Wars". Neil was Obi-Wan, his husband David Burtka was Han Solo, and the kids were Luke and Leia.
5. ALYSSA MILANO won Best Feminist Metaphor by posting a picture of herself breastfeeding her baby in a Wonder Woman costume from last year.
6. MILEY CYRUS went back to her Disney roots. Well, sort of. She posted a picture of herself dressed as Cinderella . . . smoking a blunt. She captioned it, "Cindersmelly high as hell and her bra strap showin'."
7. JUSTIN BIEBER chose what's probably Will Ferrell's LEAST popular movie character: Jackie Moon from "Semi-Pro".
9. CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY knew how to grab herself a headline. She went to George Clooney's Casamingos Tequila party as a dominatrix.
. . . CHANNING TATUM and his wife JENNA DEWAN were at that party, too . . . both as the Cat in the Hat. Jenna's version was sluttier . . . the way Dr. Seuss intended. (???)
. . . PARIS HILTON was some kind of slutty warrior . . . and SETH MACFARLANE was Chewbacca.
10. BEYONCÉ, JAY Z, and Blue Ivy did a "Coming to America" theme. Jay was Eddie Murphy's character, Prince Akeem, Beyoncé was his mother, and Blue was one of his potential brides.
11. TAYLOR SWIFT mixed Halloween and Christmas, by dressing as Olaf the snowman from "Frozen" and bringing ADELE DAZEEM onstage to sing "Let It Go".
12. JENNIFER ANISTON and JUSTIN THEROUX were spotted wearing cheesy plastic masks . . . which probably had more to do with avoiding photographers than celebrating Halloween.
(She also got turned into a zombie for TYGA's "Dope'd Up" video.)
14. KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN and her kids were all superheroes. Kourtney and Penelope were Captain America, Mason was Spider-Man, and Reign was the Flash. Meanwhile, Scott Disick was Nowhere, Man. (???)
15. TOM BRADY and GISELE BUNDCHEN's kids were Nemo from "Finding Nemo" and the Hulk.
16. GWEN STEFANI was a bloody cowgirl. Don't ask me.
17. Here's GWYNETH PALTROW and her daughter Apple with skull makeup.
18. JESSICA ALBA and a friend did Romy and Michelle.
19. THE ROCK should have known that "one size fits most" doesn't apply to him. He still rocked his tiny Popeye costume, though.
20. JOHN CENA and his girlfriend, WWE Diva NIKKI BELLA, recreated a scene from "Dumb and Dumber".
21. VIOLA DAVIS's daughter dressed as . . . Viola Davis.
22. JESSICA SIMPSON and her husband did Christie Brinkley and Chevy Chase from "Vacation".
23. A BABY POPE showed up at a White House Halloween party. BARACK and MICHELLE approved.
Fandango conducted a poll to determine the most popular movie-related Halloween costumes for 2015.
So this is PERFECT for everyone who enjoys the THRILL of wearing the same obvious costume that four or five other people at your party will also have. (???) Or maybe it’s a good warning for things to avoid.
Here are the Top Three in each category:
Favorite Female Costume: Katniss from “The Hunger Games”, Black Widow from “Avengers”, and Princess Leia from “Star Wars”.
Favorite Male Costume: A Stormtrooper from “Star Wars”, Iron Man, and Captain America.
Favorite Adult Group Costume: “The Avengers”, “Star Wars”, and “Inside Out”.
Favorite Kids’ Group Costume: “Minions”, “Inside Out”, and “Hotel Transylvania 2”.
(For more, hit up HollywoodReporter.com.)