Apparently a woman’s intuition is like a borderline superpower. And a guy’s intuition is borderline non-existent.
A recent survey by the cheating website Illicit Encounters found that women are WAY more likely to know if they’re being cheated on.
Here are four stats . . .
- 79% of women who’ve caught someone cheating said they could tell something was going on. Only 49% of guys suspected anything. So the other half had no idea.
- Women are more likely to KEEP calling you out if they think something’s going on. The average woman who’d caught someone cheating brought it up four times before they found out the truth or broke things off. Men only brought it up twice.
- Men and women are both just as likely to deny something’s going on. 85% of women who’ve been caught cheating said they denied it, and so did 82% of men.
- Women are more likely to hire a private investigator to find out what’s going on. 5% of women who’ve been cheated on said they did it. Only 2% of men did.
There were rumors KANYE WEST had a meltdown backstage before “Saturday Night Live” this past weekend. And now . . . there’s audio.
It’s pretty typical Kanye. Apparently he had some shiny flooring for his performance, but the stage lights were reflecting off it and messing up a video wall behind him. So stage hands had to remove it. And Kanye flipped.
In addition to whining like a baby and threatening not to perform, he also calls TAYLOR SWIFT a “fake ass,” then elevates himself above some pretty important people.
He says, quote, “By 50 percent, Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, [effing] Picasso and Escobar. By 50 percent more influential than any other human being.
“Don’t [eff] with me. Don’t [eff] with me. Don’t [eff] with me. By 50 percent dead or alive, by 50 percent for the next 1,000 years. Stanley Kubrick, ‘Ye.”
A source says he also called the “SNL” staffers, quote, “White mother[effers],” but his rep denies it. And Lorne Michaels reportedly had to talk Kanye down off his ledge so he would stay and do the show. (Listen to the UNCENSORED audio here.)
In related news, Kanye took some crap on Twitter for trying to type “throne”, as in a king’s chair, but he spelled it “T-H-R-O-W-N.” And some people say that by not selling his new album, he’s already cost himself $10 million due to illegal downloading.
Guys you’re about to learn that you’ve been doing a few weird things your entire life . . . and you had NO IDEA.
There’s a discussion right now on Reddit.com where women are sharing the weird things guys do without even REALIZING they’re weird. Here are the eight best ones . . .
- Going months without washing or changing their sheets.
- Slapping their pockets to make sure their phone and wallet are in there.
- Spending a really long time in the bathroom on the toilet.
- Turning down the radio when they get lost . . . like somehow THAT’s the reason.
- Keeping large amounts of change scattered around their room.
- Putting their hand down their pants when they watch TV.
- Lowering their voice when they talk on the phone, especially to another guy.
- Denying they fell asleep when they’re randomly caught napping.
Remember the Nicolas Cage movie “It Could Happen To You”, where he wins the lottery and shares the money with a waitress he just met? This is like the opposite . . .
A woman in southwestern China named Yuan Li separated from her husband last year, after she caught him cheating on her with an ex-girlfriend. (We don’t know how old she is, but she looks like she’s in her early 40’s.)
Then without talking to her about it, he filed for divorce in February, and demanded she sign the forms immediately. Which she did, because they were about $40,000 in debt, and he offered to take on all of it.
But what she didn’t know was that he’d just hit the LOTTERY for $725,000. And he waited until the day after their divorce went through to cash in the ticket. She only found out about it when a friend called to congratulate her.
Her husband claims the fact that he waited until after the divorce was just a coincidence, and he wasn’t trying to hide the money from her.
But she ended up suing him, and a judge just ordered him to give her $180,000 from his winnings. It’s not clear if he still has to cover all the debt too.
(South China Morning Post / Independent)
A guy in Portland, Oregon named Ted Nelson looked out his window on Monday, and saw a dog had slipped through a railing on a 14th floor balcony across the street. (We don’t know how old Ted is, but he looks like he’s in his 30’s.)
The dog was a five-year-old Bichon Frise named Mordy. (It’s pronounced ‘bee-szhawn free-zay.) And as soon as Ted saw him on the edge of the balcony, he ran across the street to yell up to the owners.
But while he was standing there, Mordy lost his balance . . . fell 14 stories . . . and Ted CAUGHT him. Bichons aren’t big dogs . . . they usually weigh about ten pounds. But that’s not tiny either.
Ted says Mordy hit him in the chest, so he tried to grab him with his arms. But he slipped through and landed on the ground. Still, that slowed him down enough, and he survived.
Ted and his girlfriend rushed him to a vet, but Mordy only ended up with a few bumps and bruises. His owners say they’re extremely thankful Ted did what he did. Apparently they had no idea the railing was big enough for him to fit through.
Ted’s okay too, and he’s actually done something like this before. He saw a cat about to fall off a balcony in the same building last year. But that time the owners heard him yelling and grabbed it before it fell.