Ten years ago, the idea of downloading apps was brand new. Now making those apps is the most lucrative thing you can do with your time.
CNN/Money just released their annual list of the best jobs in America for 2017, and the number one career right now is mobile app developer.
The average app developer makes $97,000 a year . . . there are a ton of open jobs for you to snatch up . . . it’s low stress . . . and you can usually work from home.
The top five jobs right now are:
- Mobile app developer.
- Risk management director . . . they help make plans for either communities or companies in case a disaster happens, and also run the clean up and rebuilding if it does.
- Landman . . . that’s someone who makes deals between oil companies and people who own the land that has natural resources under it.
- Product analyst . . . that’s someone who studies products and figures out how to improve them.
- Info assurance analyst . . . they figure out ways to protect companies’ data and network.
(Here are all 100 jobs on the list.)
Photo Credit: Flickr / Chiara Lisa Lippi / Portrait of happiness
It’s a good thing all the big things in your life peak at different times. If they all happened at once, the rest of your life would suck.
A new survey found when the average person has 10 different key milestones in their life. Check ’em out . . .
- Best dating life . . . age 24.
- Best health . . . age 30.
- Most confidence in your body . . . age 31.
- Best sex . . . age 32.
- Finding your “true love” . . . age 32.
- Happiest in your career . . . age 38.
- Happiest overall . . . age 39.
- Most content in your relationship . . . age 40.
- Best salary . . . age 42.
- And most total wealth . . . age 47.
We found a new list of the most ‘attractive’ jobs, and it’s based on online dating results. Which we usually make fun of. But in this case, maybe there’s something to it?
Tinder just released the results of a study where they found the jobs that get the most people swiping right.
The 10 most attractive jobs for men are: Pilot . . . entrepreneur . . . firefighter . . . doctor . . . TV/radio personality (HELL YEAH) . . . teacher . . . engineer . . . model. . . paramedic . . . and college student.
The 10 most attractive jobs for women are: Physical therapist . . . interior designer . . . entrepreneur . . . PR/communications . . . teacher . . . college student . . . speech pathologist . . . pharmacist . . . social media manager . . . and model.
I’m not sure people are swiping right on Tinder because someone has a sexy, breathtaking, beautiful career, but whatever.
Dare to dream you’re more than just a superficial dumpster fire, Tinder. Dare to dream.
Match.com’s survey identified the ideal traits its members are looking for in their perfect partner
Match.com recently asked members to describe what they find most attractive about the opposite sex. Then they came up with what they call the ‘ideal’ man and woman.
Since it’s a weird composite, it doesn’t really make sense, but whatever. Here we go . . .
Guys want a woman with blue eyes . . . long, dark, brown hair . . . who’s a career driven doctor . . . with a strategically placed tattoo . . . and spends her free time swimming.
Women want a guy with short dark brown hair . . . blue eyes . . . a DAD BOD . . . an executive job . . . and a DOG.
But again, it’s a composite. Somehow we’re thinking a single guy with long dreamy hair and six-pack abs will do just fine?
What to women want?