Halloween Candy – Snickers
It’s two days after Halloween, and unless you let your kids run wild, that means there’s still a giant pile of halloween candy in your house. Which begs the question: Should you eat it ALL?
Well . . . as much as I hate to stand in the way of that plan, you probably shouldn’t. Or you will die.
According to the American Chemical Society, you can die from a SUGAR OVERDOSE if you eat 13.5 grams of sugar for every pound of your body weight in one sitting.
The average American man weighs 195.5 pounds. So if you eat 251 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, 155 fun size Snickers, or 102 fun size packages of M&Ms, you’ve got a chance of dropping dead.
The average American woman weighs 166.2 pounds. So you could die if you eat 214 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, 132 fun size Snickers, or 86 fun size packages of M&Ms.
(Los Angeles Times)
Do you shower like other people? You probably assume you do, but you don’t ACTUALLY know. So a new survey by Buzzfeed tried to figure out exactly what the average person does in the shower. Check it out . . .
- 79% of people stand . . . but 6% shower sitting down. The other 15% stand most of the time, but sit to shave their legs.
- 68% face away from the shower head . . . 32% stand toward it.
- 55% make the water as hot as possible, and 45% keep it warm but not hot.
- Only 31% wash their hair with shampoo every day. 54% do it a few times a week . . . 12% do it once a week or less . . . and 1% NEVER do.
- 81% of people always wash their hair first, then their body.
- 76% always use conditioner after they shampoo. And 8% never use it.
- And finally, believe it or not, 72% of people say they pee in the shower.
Apparently Corey Hart was more of a scientific genius than we realized.
According to a sleep expert at the University of British Columbia, if you have trouble sleeping, you can help yourself by wearing SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT.
If you put on sunglasses two hours before you want to go to bed, it’ll mute the barrage of light hitting you from all your screens, and help your body get ready for sleep.
If people on Instagram become as annoying as people on Facebook, I’m going to have to go all-in on Snapchat. And I REALLY get creeped out by pictures that use face swap, so that’s a worst-case scenario.
A new survey found the 10 most obnoxious photos people post on Instagram. Check ’em out . . .
- Couples kissing or cuddling.
- Pictures that show off how good their body is.
- Vacation photos that are just there to make other people jealous.
- Any picture with friends tagged “#squadgoals.” It’s an athletic workout thing.
- A beach photo of just your legs, where they look like two hotdogs.
- The hashtag “#nofilter,” to brag about how good you look unedited.
- Pictures by the pool.
- Pictures at a music festival.
- Sunset silhouettes.
- Sightseeing photos.
Well I’m not going to argue with THIS.
A survey found only 12% of people SLEEP NAKED . . . but the other 88% really need to start. Because it turns out it’s good for your health. Here are the four reasons why . . .
- You’ll sleep better. Your body temperature is lower, which keeps you from waking up during the night.
- You’ll burn more calories while you sleep.
- It helps prevent bacterial infections down below for women and keeps a man’s sperm count up.
- And you’re more likely to have a HAPPY MARRIAGE. The feeling of being naked in your bed makes your brain release oxytocin, which makes you happier in your relationship.