Here’s another sign that we’re making some real progress in gender equality: Women’s VOCABULARY is now filthier than men’s.
A new study found women are slightly more likely to use the F-word than men. Back in 1990, men used it about eight times more often than women . . . so this is a huge shift.
The study also found women are 10 TIMES more likely to use the S-word than men. This is definitely the biggest sign of women’s progress that will happen today.
This giant pearl could be the biggest ever found in the world – after being handed in by a FISHERMAN. See SWNS story SWPEARL; The man, who has not been identified, found the priceless 34kg gem ten years ago in sea off the coast of Palawan Island, Philippines. He didn’t know the potential eye-watering value and kept it as a ‘good luck charm’ in his rundown wooden home. But a fire at the property earlier this year forced him to have a clear out and move house.
A fisherman from a city called Puerto Princesa in the Philippines was working 10 years ago when he spotted a huge pearl inside of a giant clam. He took it home to his little wooden shack and put it under his bed for good luck.
And he’s kept it there for the past 10 years. But there was a FIRE at his place earlier this year, and when he had to move, he decided maybe he should see if it was worth anything. And . . . um . . . yeah, it was.
The pearl is 77 pounds. It’s 26 inches long and 12 inches wide. Both of those measurements make it the biggest pearl in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD by a massive margin.
And it’s worth approximately $100 MILLION. (How many of his neighbors are going, “Man, we really should’ve robbed THAT guy” right now?)
The current world record for the biggest pearl is the Pearl of Allah, which was also found off the coast of the Philippines. It’s “only” 14 pounds and it’s less than 10 inches long.
The new pearl is being authenticated now.
Everybody starts somewhere. Even the biggest celebrities started out working mundane, even crappy jobs.
We dug through some lists online, and came up with first jobs, early jobs, and / or side gigs of the rich and famous.
Here are 24 of our favorites . . .
1. Brad Pitt . . . El Pollo Loco Chicken Mascot
2. Megan Fox . . . Smoothie Maker, Banana Mascot
3. “Hamilton” star Lin-Manuel Miranda . . . Slushee Machine Operator
4. Madonna . . . Dunkin’ Donuts Cashier
5. Rachel McAdams . . . McDonald’s
6. Gwen Stefani . . . Dairy Queen
7. Beyoncé . . . Hair Salon Sweeper
8. Taylor Swift . . . Bug Remover at a Christmas Tree Farm
9. Orlando Bloom . . . Clay Trapper at a Pigeon Shooting Range
10. Ashton Kutcher . . . Floor Sweeper at a General Mills Factory
11. Patrick Dempsey . . . Juggler. (Skip to the 2:50 mark in this video to see him in action.)
12. Lady Gaga . . . Go-Go Dancer
13. Matthew McConaughey . . . Chicken Coop Cleaner
14. Hugh Jackman . . . High School Gym Teacher
15. Johnny Depp . . . Ballpoint Pen Salesman
16. Jennifer Aniston . . . Telemarketer
17. Amy Adams . . . Hooters Hostess
18. Kanye West . . . The Gap
19. Sean Connery . . . Milkman
20. Oprah . . . Grocery Store Clerk
21. Blake Shelton . . . House Painter and Roofer
22. George Clooney . . . Tried Out for the Cincinnati Reds
23. Morgan Freeman . . . Paperboy
24. Tim Allen . . . Cocaine Dealer
If you were ever going to buy a lottery ticket, this might just be the day to do it.
The Powerball drawing tomorrow night is going to have a jackpot of around $700 MILLION . . . possibly even more. And that’s the biggest lottery jackpot in HISTORY. The previous record was $656 million in 2012.
If you win and take the lump sum, you’ll get about $428.4 million. Assuming about half of that goes to taxes, you’re winding up with $214 million. Not too bad.
Your odds of winning the jackpot are one in 292.2 million. So I’m saying there’s a chance . . .
Powerball tickets are available in 44 states . . . everywhere but Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, Alabama, and Mississippi. They cost $2, and the drawing is at 10:59 p.m. Eastern tomorrow.