HELL’S KITCHEN: Chef Ramsay (R) yells at Tek (L) during dinner service on an all-new HELL’S KITCHEN airing Tuesday, Aug. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2009 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Patrick Wymore/FOX
You hate to see people lose their jobs . . . unless they lose them in a HILARIOUS way. Then it’s fine.
There’s a discussion on Reddit.com where managers are sharing the DUMBEST thing one of their employees did to get fired.
Here are five of the best ones . . .
- “My assistant manager’s register was exactly $3.64 short after every shift. It turns out that’s how much he was spending at Taco Bell for lunch. When we accused him of stealing, he thought we meant all the merchandise he’d been taking.”
- “A 20-year-old new guy called in sick and said he had a stroke. He lived across the street from the store, so we all watched him pack up his truck with beach gear and drive off with his girlfriend.”
- “I had a server take a sip out of a customer’s Dr. Pepper and Coke right in front of them to see which was which.”
- “I had to fire a new dishwasher after she was caught on camera throwing silverware and plates into the dumpster instead of putting them into the dishwasher.”
- “We had a secretary who wouldn’t get anything done. I eventually got fed up and looked on her work computer. I found out she was prostituting herself with her company email.”
A ten-year-old girl named Kaley Szarmack was at the beach with her family near Jacksonville, Florida last Wednesday. And she was standing in about four feet of water when she got attacked by a SHARK.
Luckily it was only about three feet long. But it still managed to open up a five-inch gash on her leg, so there was a lot of blood . . . pretty terrifying, especially for a ten-year-old. But check out how she handled it . . .
After she got out of the water, she realized that a six-year-old girl she was playing with was still in danger. So she went back IN . . . grabbed the little girl . . . and made sure she didn’t get bitten.
It took 90 stitches to close the cut on Kaley’s leg, but her doctors say she should make a full recovery.
(News4Jax / MyFox8 / Fox News)
Ten-Year-Old Got Bitten by a Shark
Do you feel like a loser when your friends on Facebook are constantly posting incredible vacation photos from around the world? Well now, you can make THEM feel like garbage without even leaving your house.
There’s a new photo trend online called ‘Fakecationing,’ where people take FAKE vacation photos. It’s basically photos of them in front of PHOTOS of exotic places. Get it?
The main technique is to put a photo of a beach or the pyramids or the Eiffel Tower up on your TV or computer screen . . . then pose in front and frame the photo so it looks like you’re there.
Some people are even faking those “hot dog legs” beach photos, by posing their fingers like legs. (Buzzfeed) (Here are some examples and some “behind-the-scenes” shots of how you take one.)
We want to see your pictures. Upload them in the comments to these posts. We’ll put our favorites on our Facebook Page