Margaritas Are Now the Most Popular Drink in America
According to a new survey, the most popular cocktail in America is now . . . the MARGARITA.
It’s true. Here are the five most popular cocktails in the country . . .
- Margarita . . . 60% of people have ordered one at a bar or restaurant in the past three months.
- Daiquiri, 44%.
- Pina colada, 36%.
- Long Island iced tea, 33%.
- Mojito, 29%.
The survey also found that one out of four Americans have ordered a cocktail at a bar or restaurant in the past few months, and paid an average of $8.72 for one.
Apparently we’re a country of foul-mouthed, nose picking, gas ripping perverts.
God bless America. “Wired” magazine just did a statistical breakdown on the average American’s day.
Here are 11 weird things they found . . .
- We smile 20 times a day.
- Tell 1.65 lies.
- Exercise 17 minutes.
- Pick our nose four times.
- Pass gas 10 times.
- Watch 2.8 hours of TV.
- Pee four to seven times, and poop up to three times.
- Lose 40 to 100 strands of hair.
- Have 1.5 alcoholic drinks.
- Swear 80 times.
- And get engorged 11 times . . . if you’re a guy, that is.
And just for fun here’s a video that screams ‘merica