DONALD TRUMP solidified his lead in the Republican primary on Super Tuesday. And that caused MILEY CYRUS to have a meltdown on social media.
She posted a screenshot of his delegate lead on Instagram, and said, quote, “Gonna vomit, and move out of the country. Ain’t a party in the U.S.A. anymore.”
That’s kinda funny, but then she posted another shot where she’s CRYING, next to a photo of a female Trump supporter who’s holding up a mountain lion she killed.
Quote, “That’s a tear rolling down my cheek dripping off the end of my nose. This makes me so unbelievably scared and sad. Not only for our country but for animals that I love . . . my heart is broken into 100,000 pieces.”
Then she went after Trump, quote, “You are not God no matter how much you THINK you are! . . . He thinks he’s the [effing] Chosen One or some [crap]! We’re all just [effing] jam between his rich-a** toes!”
“I’m moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!”
From Miley’s other posts, it seems like she’s a BERNIE SANDERS supporter.
Tons of celebrities dressed up for Halloween this weekend. Here's what they wore:
1. IGGY AZALEA may have won Halloween with her "sexy cat" costume. It's not what you're thinking . . . it's BETTER.
2. HEIDI KLUM always goes all-out for Halloween. And she did it again this year by covering her face almost completely with prosthetics to dress as Jessica Rabbit. (She's got a ton more pics on her Instagram page.)
3. TYRA BANKS pulled off a crazy transformation, too. She dressed as RICHARD BRANSON.
4. NEIL PATRICK HARRIS and his family always crush it. This year, they did "Star Wars". Neil was Obi-Wan, his husband David Burtka was Han Solo, and the kids were Luke and Leia.
5. ALYSSA MILANO won Best Feminist Metaphor by posting a picture of herself breastfeeding her baby in a Wonder Woman costume from last year.
6. MILEY CYRUS went back to her Disney roots. Well, sort of. She posted a picture of herself dressed as Cinderella . . . smoking a blunt. She captioned it, "Cindersmelly high as hell and her bra strap showin'."
7. JUSTIN BIEBER chose what's probably Will Ferrell's LEAST popular movie character: Jackie Moon from "Semi-Pro".
8. KATY PERRY had an interesting concept for a costume: A MIC DROP. She also did that creepy thing where you paint eyeballs on your eyelids.
9. CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY knew how to grab herself a headline. She went to George Clooney's Casamingos Tequila party as a dominatrix.
. . . CHANNING TATUM and his wife JENNA DEWAN were at that party, too . . . both as the Cat in the Hat. Jenna's version was sluttier . . . the way Dr. Seuss intended. (???)
. . . PARIS HILTON was some kind of slutty warrior . . . and SETH MACFARLANE was Chewbacca.
10. BEYONCÉ, JAY Z, and Blue Ivy did a "Coming to America" theme. Jay was Eddie Murphy's character, Prince Akeem, Beyoncé was his mother, and Blue was one of his potential brides.
11. TAYLOR SWIFT mixed Halloween and Christmas, by dressing as Olaf the snowman from "Frozen" and bringing ADELE DAZEEM onstage to sing "Let It Go".
12. JENNIFER ANISTON and JUSTIN THEROUX were spotted wearing cheesy plastic masks . . . which probably had more to do with avoiding photographers than celebrating Halloween.
13. KYLIE JENNER was a sexy warrior and a "snow princess".
(She also got turned into a zombie for TYGA's "Dope'd Up" video.)
14. KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN and her kids were all superheroes. Kourtney and Penelope were Captain America, Mason was Spider-Man, and Reign was the Flash. Meanwhile, Scott Disick was Nowhere, Man. (???)
15. TOM BRADY and GISELE BUNDCHEN's kids were Nemo from "Finding Nemo" and the Hulk.
16. GWEN STEFANI was a bloody cowgirl. Don't ask me.
17. Here's GWYNETH PALTROW and her daughter Apple with skull makeup.
18. JESSICA ALBA and a friend did Romy and Michelle.
19. THE ROCK should have known that "one size fits most" doesn't apply to him. He still rocked his tiny Popeye costume, though.
20. JOHN CENA and his girlfriend, WWE Diva NIKKI BELLA, recreated a scene from "Dumb and Dumber".
21. VIOLA DAVIS's daughter dressed as . . . Viola Davis.
22. JESSICA SIMPSON and her husband did Christie Brinkley and Chevy Chase from "Vacation".
23. A BABY POPE showed up at a White House Halloween party. BARACK and MICHELLE approved.
Most stores have released their Black Friday ads, and the website Wallethub.com ran the numbers on them in a way that’s pretty helpful if you’re shopping this week.
They analyzed the ads from 22 major stores and websites, including 5,525 deals total . . . and found the average discount this Black Friday is 39.45%.
That means if you see something on sale for LESS than 40% off, it’s not that great of a deal. And if you see something for over 40% off on Black Friday, you’re in a better zone.
They also found JCPenney has the biggest average discount, at 65%. The other stores with the biggest Black Friday discounts are Macy’s . . . Rite Aid . . . Meijer . . . and Sears.
Costco is offering the worst average discount, at 21%. The other stores with the worst average Black Friday discounts are Big Lots . . . Amazon . . . Best Buy . . . and Walmart.
(You can see a ridiculously specific store-by-store discount breakdown and a lot more info here.)