DWAYNE ‘THE ROCK’ JOHNSON has topped Forbes.com’s annual list of ‘The Highest Paid Actors in World.’ He raked in $64.5 million over the past 12 months.
ROBERT DOWNEY JR. had been #1 in each of the past three years. This year, he’s tied for eighth. But you can save your sympathy, he still raked in $33 million.
The list also includes FOREIGN actors. JACKIE CHAN finished at #2 for the second straight year, and several Bollywood actors also made the cut.
Here’s the Top 20:
1. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, $64.5 million
2. Jackie Chan, $61 million . . . mostly from the Chinese box office, obviously.
3. Matt Damon, $55 million
4. Tom Cruise, $53 million
5. Johnny Depp, $48 million . . . that doesn’t include the $7 million he lost in his divorce settlement with Amber Heard.
6. Ben Affleck, $43 million
7. Vin Diesel, $35 million
8. A tie between Robert Downey Jr. and Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan, with $33 million each
10. A tie between Brad Pitt and Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, with $31.5 million each
12. A tie between Adam Sandler and Mark Wahlberg, with $30 million each
14. Bollywood actor Salman Khan, $28.5 million
15. Leonardo DiCaprio, $27 million
16. Chris Pratt, $26 million
17. Will Smith, $20.5 million
18. Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, $20 million
19. Matthew McConaughey, $18 million
20. Harrison Ford, $15 million
The actors who dropped off the list this year include: Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Jonah Hill, Liam Neeson, Chris Hemsworth, and Seth Rogen.
(You can revisit the highest paid actresses list, here.)