Do you shower like other people? You probably assume you do, but you don’t ACTUALLY know. So a new survey by Buzzfeed tried to figure out exactly what the average person does in the shower. Check it out . . .
- 79% of people stand . . . but 6% shower sitting down. The other 15% stand most of the time, but sit to shave their legs.
- 68% face away from the shower head . . . 32% stand toward it.
- 55% make the water as hot as possible, and 45% keep it warm but not hot.
- Only 31% wash their hair with shampoo every day. 54% do it a few times a week . . . 12% do it once a week or less . . . and 1% NEVER do.
- 81% of people always wash their hair first, then their body.
- 76% always use conditioner after they shampoo. And 8% never use it.
- And finally, believe it or not, 72% of people say they pee in the shower.