There’s some magical force that immediately makes women ALL start doing the same “mom things” once they have kids. And sure, some moms skip a few of them . . . but no one is totally immune.
A new survey asked people how many of these classic “mom things” their mothers did when they were growing up . . . or still do now. Check ’em out . . .
- Leaves you in the grocery store line while she goes to grab one more thing . . . 90% of people’s moms have done that.
- Texts with just one finger . . . 83%.
- Won’t get you a snack when you’re out because you “have food in the house” . . . 82%.
- Gets into never-ending conversations with people she runs into at the store . . . 73%.
- Still holds grudges against kids who wronged you years or decades ago . . . 69%.
- Tells you that you look beautiful or handsome even when you look terrible . . . 68%.
- Holds her arm out in front of you when she slams on the brakes . . . 58%.
- Calls celebrities by the wrong name . . . 55%.
- Literally always has tissues on her in case you need one . . . 51%.
- Hands you mail that was addressed to you that she’d already opened . . . 49%.
Photo Credit: Flickr | Grocery Shopping | by USDAgov