Here are five things women THINK guys want in bed . . . but they actually DON’T.
- Making a ton of noise when you “finish”. Making noise is great, but do whatever feels right to you . . . not what you think HE wants you to do. Because if it feels forced to you, chances are it’ll probably seem forced to HIM to.
- Talking in a baby voice. The baby voice is bad any time, but it’s the WORST when you’re getting-it-on.
- Saying his name over and over again. One or two times is hot. But if you start saying it over and over, it gets awkward.
- Keeping your eyes closed. Some people aren’t big on eye-contact during sex, and that’s fine. But keeping your eyes closed the ENTIRE time makes it seem like you’re thinking about something or someone else.
- Not speaking up if you don’t like something. Guys don’t necessarily want to be bossed around, but it’s even worse to keep quiet if something isn’t working.