According to numerologist Michelle Buchanan…
Numerology is based on the idea that, just like everything else in the universe, the numbers and letters significant to each of us have an energy which determines who we are as people and how our lives will unfold.
All you need do is look up the day of the month on which you were born.
Where the day in question has only one digit, the characteristics shown are drawn directly from the energy of the individual numbers in question.
For example, people with a Number 9 in their chart tend to be compassionate, kind and understanding.And, as you’ll see, similar qualities are seen in those born on the 9th of the month.
Where the number has two digits — as it does for anyone born beyond the 9th of each month — we often see a combination of the qualities associated with each of the two numerals.
Consider, for example, how those born on the 19th of the month are often looked up to as leaders, combining the strong-minded and creative characteristics of Life Path Number 1 with the compassion and kindness of Life Path Number 9.
Your Day of the month …
- 1st You’re a strong individual with leadership abilities. You have a creative and inventive mind that must be utilized. You prefer to be in charge or self-employed. Your independent streak encourages you to march to the beat of your own drum.
- 2nd You seek balance and harmony in your life. You’re cooperative, empathetic, and understanding of others’ problems. You work well with others but need to build your self-confidence. Love and partnership are very important to you.
- 3rd You have a good sense of humor and enjoy communicating with others. You may also have artistic or creative abilities. People are attracted to your charismatic personality. You have that ‘certain something’.
- 4th You are strong-minded and determined. You set high standards for yourself and others, and honesty is very important to you. You’re hard-working and conscientious about the quality of your work. Others trust and rely on you.
- 5th You have the gift of the gab. A born communicator, you can talk to anyone about anything. You’re multi-talented and have a variety of interests. However, you’re easily bored when something is no longer a challenge. You find it easier to commit to things that mentally stimulate you.
- 6th You’re reliable and responsible and enjoy taking care of others. People often turn to you for advice and assistance. You’re family-orientated and would rather be in a relationship than on your own. Love is very important to you.
- 7th You have a deep and analytical mind. You dislike superficiality and like to look beyond the surface of things. Quiet time alone away from the hustle and bustle of life is vital to your wellbeing. You’re extremely intuitive. Be sure to follow your instincts.
- 8th You’re a leader rather than a follower. You have a logical, practical mind and a talent for business. You have the ability to be self-employed or a manager, a team leader or a supervisor. Both your appearance and your achievements are important to you.
- 9th You have a sensitive and generous nature. You’re broad-minded and able to see the bigger picture in life. You’ve been gifted with the ability to understand a diverse range of people and their cultures. You may also be creatively talented in some way.
- 10th You’re a natural manager and leader. Highly independent and unique, it’s important that you embrace your individuality and originality, because this is the key to your success. You can be competitive and insecure, and like to be number one.
- 11th Highly sensitive and intuitive, you’re a deep and caring person who enjoys uplifting and inspiring other people. But you can also be easily hurt and taken advantage of by others. When you believe in yourself, you can achieve big things.
- 12th You’re sociable and friendly and enjoy being around people. You’re a natural entertainer, with the ability to cheer people up when they’re down. You possess the independence and determination of the 1, combined with the kindness and compassion of the 2.
- 13th You’ve had to learn the value of hard work. No stranger to the importance of perseverance and discipline, you’re a talented problem-solver who gets things done. You combine the strength and determination of the 1 with the creative mind of the 3.
- 14th You’re a natural salesperson and communicator, and people are attracted to your charisma. Your challenge is to make a commitment and stick with it. Be mindful of addiction and overindulgence.
- 15th You enjoy helping others and are blessed with a magnetic personality. Due to the independence of your 1 and your 5’s need for freedom, you require the space to be yourself in relationships. Love and family are important to you.
- 16th You can see through phoney people and situations. You don’t trust easily. Deep, contemplative and intuitive, you look beyond the surface of things. Personal development and a complete overcoming of the ego is the key to your success.
- 17th You prefer to work in a position of authority. You combine the leadership qualities of your number 1 with the intuition and logic of your 7, making you a gifted decision-maker to whom others look for guidance.
- 18th You may work in a service-based career. You’re a strong-minded and independent person who prefers to be in charge; but you also have a good understanding of people and their needs. Patience and tolerance are keys to your success.
- 19th You have executive abilities and are driven to achieve your goals. When you admit your mistakes and accept advice from others, you increase your potential for success. A talented leader, you are often respected by others.
- 20th You’re a peaceful person who dislikes arguing and confrontation. You’re empathetic towards others and are a natural counsellor and healer. You can be indecisive and insecure; however, self-confidence is your key to success.
- 21st You’re multi-talented, with varied interests You were born with the gift of communication — a talented speaker who can talk to anyone about anything. However, you must be mindful not to use your words to gossip or complain.
- 22nd You’re highly sensitive and intuitive. You have the gift of added insight when you combine your intuition with your logical mind. You work well with others and have the ability to lead large projects when you focus and apply yourself.
- 23rd You’re a mover and a shaker, with a magnetic personality. You like excitement and adventure and need your freedom to do your own thing. You enjoy networking with others and offering advice. You’re a natural salesperson and promoter.
- 24th You are family-orientated and like to be needed. You’re a natural parent and caregiver and are happiest when you’re helping someone out. You may work in a service-based career but you need to be careful not to ‘over-help’ or interfere in others’ lives.
- 25th You’re a natural student and teacher, whose interests may tend towards subjects like psychology and philosophy. Needing quiet time alone to process your thoughts and contemplate life, you may appear distant or guarded at times.
- 26th You make a good leader because you lead alongside others, as opposed to controlling from above. You’re determined and strong-minded, and you don’t like being told what to do. You have a talent for business and thrive in self-employment.
- 27th You may be artistic or creative. You love to fight for the underdog and have a strong sense of justice. You combine the analytical mind of your number 7 with the intuition of your number 2 — giving you a leading edge when dealing with business matters and people.
- 28th You’re a go-getter who doesn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. When you have your mind set on something, you will do everything in your power to get it. You’re competitive and like to stand out in a crowd. You combine strength with intuition and compassion.
- 29th Deep, intuitive and spiritual, you may have an interest in anything that falls under the ‘mind, body, spirit’ umbrella. You’re a gifted counsellor and healer, with an open and loving heart. However, you need to learn to love and appreciate yourself.
- 30th You’re a born entertainer who likes to be the centre of attention. You may be artistically or creatively gifted, or clever with your hands. You’re a talented speaker who has a way with words — but you must use your words to uplift, rather than to criticise or put down.
- 31st Practical and grounded, you are blessed with creative ideas. You’re also conscientious and hard-working, and strive to get results. You work well with others but prefer to be in charge. People respect and admire you, and rely on you for advice.
(Source: Daily Mail)