Football Scores
Week 3
  • Sharyland High 48 VS Valley View 6
    Final
  • Monte Alto 13 VS Corpus Christi John Paul II 58
    Final
  • Hidalgo 0 VS Rio Hondo 59
    Final
  • Brownsville Pace 14 VS La Joya Palmview 27
    Final
  • Mission Veterans Memorial 40 VS Roma 10
    Final
  • Santa Maria 35 VS Benavides 7
    Final
  • La Joya High 21 VS PSJA North 20
    Final
  • Victoria East 34 VS McAllen High 31
    Final
  • Progreso 6 VS Hebbronville 50
    Final
  • Lyford 21 VS Grulla 34
    Final
  • Bishop 49 VS La Villa 6
    Final
  • Brownsville St. Joseph 12 VS Raymondville 17
    Final
  • Santa Rosa 20 VS Arnasas Pass 34
    Final
  • La Joya Juarez-Lincoln 13 VS Edcouch-Elsa 14
    Final
  • Eagle Pass Winn 14 VS Mission High 21
    Final

Do You Cut Sandwiches, Wear a Watch, and Sit on the Toilet Like a Normal Person?

2016-12-01-08_04_29-are-you-actually-doing-everything-wrong

It’s time to find out if you’ve been doing very basic things in a STRANGE way without even realizing it.

Buzzfeed just put out a quiz to find out how “normal” people do some basic, everyday things. Here’s what they found . . .

  1.  48% of people sit on public toilet seats. 27% squat or hover over them, and 25% use a seat cover or put down a layer of toilet paper.
  2.  You know how your earbuds say “L” and “R”? 91% of people follow that and put the corresponding bud in the correct ear.
  3.  79% of people cut their sandwiches diagonally. Only 21% cut them down the middle.
  4.  Only 42% of people shower in the morning, the other 58% shower at night.
  5.  97% of people wear their watch with the face on the outside of their wrist. 3% have the face on the inside.
  6.  And 5% of people eat pizza by starting with the crust.

(Buzzfeed)