What little things make a bad day better? I mean, besides cocaine. How come you’re ALWAYS bringing up cocaine?
A new survey found 90% of people think it’s the LITTLE things that can make a bad day better. Here are the top 10 . . .
- Doing a good deed for someone.
- Having a stranger do a random act of kindness for you.
- Finding a bargain.
- Getting a spontaneous hug.
- Getting a compliment from a stranger.
- A car stopping so you can cross the street.
- Being greeted by your pet.
- Getting a handwritten letter.
- Hearing a good song on the radio. (We’ve got that covered)
- A stranger saying hello.