It gets awfully hypocritical to judge OTHER people for how they use their phones in public, because I’m guessing we ALL do stuff that irritates other people. But hey . . . let’s do it anyway.
A new survey found the 10 rudest things people do with their phones in public. Check it out . . .
- Playing music, games, or videos without headphones.
- Taking calls on speakerphone.
- Taking photos or videos of strangers.
- Taking a call while you’re eating at a restaurant.
- Having your text and e-mail alerts constantly making loud noises.
- Using your phone when you’re in a dark theater for a movie or play.
- Taking video calls.
- Taking pictures of your food.
- Entertaining your kids with games or videos.
- Using Tinder and other dating apps to find people in the area.